Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 09/10 Trade Deadline Thread

Hey i was being sarcastic with Stickland being a tough guy and i never liked the McNaught hit anymore than you i just wish there was more of a respect for players when a player is vulnrable like Nichols was

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Hey i was being sarcastic with Stickland being a tough guy and i never liked the McNaught hit anymore than you i just wish there was more of a respect for players when a player is vulnrable like Nichols was
    So your saying that Evans wasn't in a vulnerable possition when McNaught gooned him?

Never said that about Evans i thought the McNaught hit was dirty as well i think there needs to be a respect factor amung players

Never said that about Evans i thought the McNaught hit was dirty as well i think there needs to be a respect factor amung players
    So why bash our players when yours are worse? Saskatoon is one of the dirtiest teams in the league.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

You can't be serious about bashing our player when your Saskagoon squad is riddled with with lack of respect players! I don't think your too smart by giving us a hard time when it comes to discipline! By the way that's not how you spell AMOUNG!! Give your head a shake! I look forward to BOOING your boys on Friday!

and preparing yourself for another tuff loss....lol