Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hitmen at the deadline

madiasky and schaber gone.

Sounds like Madaisky, Schaber, and a pick for Shattock, Bubnick and Stebner.

I like this deal,gives us 2 more offensive players immediately,don't
    know much about Stebner....Giving up Madaisky is tough,and Schaber is
    a good character guy but never really lived up to his potential...Think
    Schaber could turn out to be a guy like Rowinsky,he will probably get
    more responsibilty and ice time in Kamloops, let's see if he takes advantage
    of it like Rowinsky has in Moose Jaw......

What can u tell me about Madaisky, bonner is pumping his tires but gms love saying positive things about recently aquired players. I think that is a hell of a pick up by you guys for bubnick he'll be back next year and rip **** up. shattock too, big kid plays some good puck like a good canadian kid should. personally at this point i think bonner screwred us. and also whats schaber bring to the table?

Quote Originally Posted by blazerhockey View Post
    What can u tell me about Madaisky, bonner is pumping his tires but gms love saying positive things about recently aquired players. I think that is a hell of a pick up by you guys for bubnick he'll be back next year and rip **** up. shattock too, big kid plays some good puck like a good canadian kid should. personally at this point i think bonner screwred us. and also whats schaber bring to the table?
    Madaisky has lots of potential, if he lives up to it, he could be one of the top dmen in the league by the time he is 19.

Schaber was used a checker with the Hitmen which results in lower numbers. He is a hard worker, a great penalty killer. He often played a variety of roles and a he can play center or the wing. The Hitmen also used on the point during power plays at times.

so the problem with Madaisky has been his attitude and work ethic?

Quote Originally Posted by blazerhockey View Post
    so the problem with Madaisky has been his attitude and work ethic?
    Not that I aware of, I just think it is one of those cases where Kisio had to give up something to get something.

What can you tell me about Stebner? Top 4 guy or bottom pairing guy?

stebner ive liked since he got her. he'll play in our top four for sure not too sure what ur guys d crop looks like but theres nothing stopping him from takin a regular shift in this league. he jumped up to forward the last few games and looked good scored some goals too although naturally is a d-men but versatility is good right. i was really looking forward to seeing him next year though but guess thats not the case now. solid team guy good attitude doesn t have a huge skill set but he s a guy i want i my squad any day.