Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sbisa traded?

Quote Originally Posted by loudi94 View Post
    20 games was pretty much all I could handle.
    That was about 15 more than me loudi. Props to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Drag View Post
    Again, I would like to remind everyone. We had a young defenseman in Theriou. We gave up on him. Everett has been the benefactor of his skill level. He has 17 pts to date and made the central scouting list, ranked 74th. He could have been an asset here in Lethbridge.
    An asset like Oslanski and Reddington have been?

Theriau certainly hasn't "shot the lights out" in Everett. Oslanski might turn out to be the better player. Only time will tell.

Again, I would like to remind everyone. We had a young defenseman in Theriou. We gave up on him. Everett has been the benefactor of his skill level. He has 17 pts to date and made the central scouting list, ranked 74th. He could have been an assest here in Lethbridge.
    He was brutal here and showed no signs of getting better.

Good for him for getting some points, I wonder how his defense and turnovers are this year because that was the issue while he was a Cane.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    He was brutal here and showed no signs of getting better.

Good for him for getting some points, I wonder how his defense and turnovers are this year because that was the issue while he was a Cane.
    As a 16 year old, that is to be expected. Now when your 20 and wearing the "C", it was unacceptable, as was the case last year.

As a 16 year old, that is to be expected. Now when your 20 and wearing the "C", it was unacceptable, as was the case last year.
    The same 20 year old captain that was the only WHL calibre defensemen ont he roster for most part of last season and played a ton of mintues and yet was still great?

Also how come the other 16 year olds didn't have near the trouble that Theriau did?

He was terrible for a 16 year old and god awful for any WHL player.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The same 20 year old captain that was the only WHL calibre defensemen ont he roster for most part of last season and played a ton of mintues and yet was still great?

Also how come the other 16 year olds didn't have near the trouble that Theriau did?

He was terrible for a 16 year old and god awful for any WHL player.
    Couldn't agree more.
    vc124

Default Good article on Sbisa

http://www.oregonlive.com/hawks/inde...bisa_join.html

Hope he is healthy and gets going in Portland.

Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 01-27-2010 at 08:24 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    http://www.oregonlive.com/hawks/inde...bisa_join.html

Hope is is healthy and gets going in Portland.

Good luck in Portland. You are a heck of a hockey player. Thanks for the good times.

Good luck in Portland. You are a heck of a hockey player. Thanks for the good times.
    Sbisa looks great at the Olympics. Still hard to believe he is just 19, playing with men. Does not look out of place.