Thread: Shootout loss

Default Shootout loss

Why would they stick Isherwood out in a shoot out ? I don't see he has good hands, he can shoot well. As it limits his options and helps goaltender predictions in this scenario. I think the Tigers have more skill than they believe and will make a decent run in the playoffs if the goaltending is there.

He probably does well in practices.

I find when the tigers loose in shootouts they tend to have a couple real bad attempts on net, like last night.

Although with Eberle in the lineup for the pats, your almost fighting a downhill battle from the get-go.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Being a Pats fan i have to say i was very surprised on the Pats 1st 3 shooters as well minus Eberle of course.... Strueby & Lefller rnt guys who beat u with dekes they r flat out meat heads who need traffic infront of the net to score.

I thought the Pats 1st 3 shooters would of been Eberle, Weal & Ashton followed by Gustafsson & Mitchell if needed. I also thought MH was going to kill us in the shootout with the goaltender we had playing, 3 of the 5 goals MH scored during regulation were brutal goals & should of not went in at all.

From the territorial play & the shots on goal matched the territorial play this game should of been won by the Pats hands down in regulation. Only thing that kept the Tigers in this game was the Pats lack of goaltending due to injuries.

So Dubyk wasn't good either, or what you saying?