Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Pats make the playoffs now they kept Eberle and Teubert?

Default Will the Pats make the playoffs now they kept Eberle and Teubert?

Here's a chance for posters to state where they stand.
    i say they will miss the playoffs, and have a poor next 2 years after not trading these 2 guys
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

The magic number is 23 and they have 2 teams to pass. Should be interesting.

I think they could make everyone eat their words, I still don't feel confident enough to say that they won't make the playoffs. If they make it they would be like Lethbridge was last year, a team with lots of good players, but a team that underachieved during the season. A team that could upset someone.

My vote goes in the no column.

Quote Originally Posted by blerbtalksc View Post
    The magic number is 23 and they have 2 teams to pass. Should be interesting.
    So is that a yes or no?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltz9 View Post
    I think they could make everyone eat their words, I still don't feel confident enough to say that they won't make the playoffs. If they make it they would be like Lethbridge was last year, a team with lots of good players, but a team that underachieved during the season. A team that could upset someone.
    Give us a yes or no. We'll come back at the end of the season and see if parker was smart or a moron.....

Absolutely not

I think it is a YES & not only cuz im a hardcore Pats fan....

the guy above who said 23 i am thinking u mean we need 23 wins to make it in which i called ur BS hugely... SC PA MJ will be only .500 teams from here on our & as long as the Pats can stay at .500 as well but beat these teams when we play them we will squeak into the playoffs no problems

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    I think it is a YES & not only cuz im a hardcore Pats fan....

the guy above who said 23 i am thinking u mean we need 23 wins to make it in which i called ur BS hugely... SC PA MJ will be only .500 teams from here on our & as long as the Pats can stay at .500 as well but beat these teams when we play them we will squeak into the playoffs no problems
    I proved that theory wrong earlier on another thread. if you do exactly as you say, SC and RD only have to play .500 in their other games and you'll miss the playoffs. thanks for the vote though, good on you mate!!

23 is the number of Pat losses or SC/RedDeer wins that will make Regina miss the playoffs. If they trailed one team I'd say yes, BUT too much to ask. No.