Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Will the Pats make the playoffs now they kept Eberle and Teubert?

Haha, you're hilarious. Indeed, I was Willy the mascot for six of them. You should come to a few playoff games here in town, Ill pay your admission

All-Time Favorite.

This is old now. We all know P.A is a poorer and more dysfunctional franchise than the Pats. Zemlak and the Raiders sure made P.A proud with their antics on Saturday. Sadly, Brandon should stay home on Sunday to avoid the stupidities of the Raiders, whose season is almost done as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GlutenGlutton View Post
    Wow, those guys at Dictionary.com are fast! Was doing a little surfing this morning, and it looks like they've already updated a key definition:
    That made my day. Thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by GlutenGlutton View Post
    Wow, those guys at Dictionary.com are fast! Was doing a little surfing this morning, and it looks like they've already updated a key definition:
    Priceless, thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by EOK1 View Post
    This is old now. We all know P.A is a poorer and more dysfunctional franchise than the Pats. Zemlak and the Raiders sure made P.A proud with their antics on Saturday. Sadly, Brandon should stay home on Sunday to avoid the stupidities of the Raiders, whose season is almost done as well.
    This is what I'm scared of, playing against teams that have nothing less to play for, and both teams (Regina & PA) having recent rivalries with us. Our team is banged up enough, I just want them to get to the playoffs without anymore injuries.

Its not any worse than the broncos brand of powerplay reliant, 'soft as butter' hockey, combined with listening to Jon 'Ned Flanders' Keen all the time. Its not like thats gotten you far either. The playoff series wins are even, so beating us when we are already destined to fall doesnt mean anything.

Imagine how bad you guys would be if you had Parker.

Jesus you guys give it a rest

Do you guys even go to the games?

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    Do you guys even go to the games?
    I moved a few hours down the road, so my viewings are limited to the once every few months that I go back home, watching online and when Shaw broadcasts.

I do however have my mem cup tickets.

Boom