Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Will the Pats make the playoffs now they kept Eberle and Teubert?

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Anyone read Quarter Pounder on the Bronco's board? Sounds like a promising deal for next year!!
    I did and as the old saying goes it aint over till the Fat Lady sings and man Rita McNeil is sure yellping out some tunes tonight

Guess I was wrong (although I made that prediction well before the trade deadline).

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    Guess I was wrong (although I made that prediction well before the trade deadline).
    Don't worry bud, bet it never felt so good to be wrong.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    I for 1 hope Teubert does do something stupid against the WKs, maybe sucker punch Schenn/Calvert/Glennie & break there jaw & knock them out for the playoffs... why cuz it would be great to read all ur crying posts about it for the rest of the playoffs.

I never wish a injury on a player but just seeing how much u guys cry & complain would be worth every second of it. If the WKs are smart they wont dress there top dogs just for this fact. Lets not forget Leffler is prone to do something stupid as well cuz god knows his play hasnt been there all year. Leffler can be a force when he drops the mits, not many guys fight him to begin with. If he a heavy weight no not by any means. But he can fight the big guys as well.

And what a perfect season to do something stupid with the WKs hosting the memorial cup.... My all time favorite incident between the Pats & WKs is back when Tootoo played for the Wks.... Tootoo was running around all series running Hubbauer & there was a scrum in the neutral zone & Colton Orr circled the pile to find Tootoo (who was coming off a jaw injury) drop his mits & cold clocked him... a great end to Orr's WHL career as he was suspended for the remainder of the series which was only 2 more games.... I bet Orr thought that was really worth 2 games lmao
    Brandon will probably still be in a battle for first in the division when that weekend comes along, so they won't be sitting the top dogs, plus with the injuries we have already(2x concussion, one broken jaw and two broken hands) we have no warm bodies to put into the lineup.

I ****ing hate(d) Tootoo..

Curious, why did that series only go another two games? Did Tootoo miss any time? Did Orr take a whack of penalty minutes in what I think(if Im remembering the right game) ended in an OT game..

I actually just went back and looked at that game, man did both teams have a lot of meatheads in the lineup that year..

Tootoo, Kozak, OK-T, Webb..Rypien, Orr, McGillvray, Schlenker

Those were the good old days. Meatheads pimarily taking on meatheads

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    And seriously, let it go. If Schenn pummelled weal, someone would have put him in a wheelchair.
    Wow, who even thinks like this?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Wow, who even thinks like this?
    Certainly not the wheats. They probably didnt even consider standing up for stone.

Seriously, go to your own channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    Certainly not the wheats. They probably didnt even consider standing up for stone.

Seriously, go to your own channel.
    Wow, putting players in a wheelchair, really? I'm glad most players and fans don't think like that...
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Why are you so upset SAG?

All-Time Favorite.

Default Wow

Wow, those guys at Dictionary.com are fast! Was doing a little surfing this morning, and it looks like they've already updated a key definition:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've actually had season tickets for nine seasons, and been going for twelve years. Thanks though.

All-Time Favorite.