Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Pats make the playoffs now they kept Eberle and Teubert?

So long as you guys dont have another december, i think it will be a battle down the stretch. You have a some good clubs to face comming up and even the mediocre teams will be fighting

No.

Quote Originally Posted by nthestands View Post
    So long as you guys dont have another december, i think it will be a battle down the stretch. You have a some good clubs to face comming up and even the mediocre teams will be fighting
    Yes or no?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I proved that theory wrong earlier on another thread. if you do exactly as you say, SC and RD only have to play .500 in their other games and you'll miss the playoffs. thanks for the vote though, good on you mate!!

Id like to know where u get ur math from to be honest there is a possible 18 pts (22 if u include RD) between the Pats and these teams plus u have to take into effect that these teams play each other as well & there is only 1 winner as well. 4 point games is where u make up ur ground. The pats are only 8 pts out of a playoff spot the Pats would get away with going 6-3 against SC, PA & MJ from here on out a 7-2 record would put them in forsure being that that keep pace in other games. If u include RD into this as there is 1 point separating 6th to 9th there is 22 points up for grabs for the Pats a 7-4 record against these clubs gives the Pats an amazing chance of getting into the playoffs.

If the pats play like they did against MH that is 8th or 6th playoff spot is very abtainable. Pats 3rd string goalie killed us last night & were llucky to get the W in the shootout cuz of it. he gave up 3 very bad goals. I know im not a fan of Ketlo much but he would of made at least 3 of those saves forsure, the 3rd string goalie didnt make any saves out of the ordinary against MH. A key save here & there the Pats win this game hands down.

The team has played alot better then the record shows, the defense isnt as bad as it looks but the goaltending has been bad. I would really like to see Guhle steal the starting job from Ketlo as i think he is much more capable then Ketlo is.

The Pats had nothing for a roster over the the month of decemeber.. not many teams could do much with the roster we had due to injuries, WJs & under 17 commitments.

The only teams who got better were the top 3 teams in our conference BRN CAL & SAS the rest of the conference did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Id like to know where u get ur math from to be honest there is a possible 18 pts (22 if u include RD) between the Pats and these teams plus u have to take into effect that these teams play each other as well & there is only 1 winner as well. 4 point games is where u make up ur ground. The pats are only 8 pts out of a playoff spot the Pats would get away with going 6-3 against SC, PA & MJ from here on out a 7-2 record would put them in forsure being that that keep pace in other games. If u include RD into this as there is 1 point separating 6th to 9th there is 22 points up for grabs for the Pats a 7-4 record against these clubs gives the Pats an amazing chance of getting into the playoffs.

If the pats play like they did against MH that is 8th or 6th playoff spot is very abtainable. Pats 3rd string goalie killed us last night & were llucky to get the W in the shootout cuz of it. he gave up 3 very bad goals. I know im not a fan of Ketlo much but he would of made at least 3 of those saves forsure, the 3rd string goalie didnt make any saves out of the ordinary against MH. A key save here & there the Pats win this game hands down.

The team has played alot better then the record shows, the defense isnt as bad as it looks but the goaltending has been bad. I would really like to see Guhle steal the starting job from Ketlo as i think he is much more capable then Ketlo is.

The Pats had nothing for a roster over the the month of decemeber.. not many teams could do much with the roster we had due to injuries, WJs & under 17 commitments.

The only teams who got better were the top 3 teams in our conference BRN CAL & SAS the rest of the conference did nothing.
    Do the math, even if you beat RD and PA in all remaining games and go .500 on the rest of your games, they only have to go .500 to beat you. You need to play .777 overall to beat them out if they continue playing at the same %. So you're saying yes you'll make the playoffs?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Take a look bud i said PA SC MJ & RD not just those 2 teams READ WHAT IS SAID

Take a look bud i said PA SC MJ & RD not just those 2 teams READ WHAT IS SAID
    You think you're going to win all remaining games against those 4 teams????? really buddy?
    But all i want from you on this thread is a yes or no, and you said yes, we'll see who's right at the end of the season!!!!

The Raiders brought in one of the better 18 year old goalies in Tucker. IMO, they have the 3rd best duo in the dub now.

But more against your point, the only team who could be considered "catch-able" by the Pats who got weaker was MJ, who has 4 games in hand on Regina.

The Pats are currently 9 points back, and everyone except PA has at least 2 games in hand on Regina, making it potentially a 13 point spread. That's an incredibly steep hill to climb in 27 games.

Default omg

omg i cant believe the pats did not trade the big two, teams were lining up and offering up help for the future and the question here is do they make the playoffs? playoffs? the only sure thing is that the Pats finish above the PG cougars for last place overall, my vote is a NO on making the playoffs , their record is a .100 winning percentage in the past ten games!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    You think you're going to win all remaining games against those 4 teams????? really buddy?

You really need to take reading lessons i never said we are going to win all the games against those teams go back & read what i wrote. I stated 6-3 if its just PA, SC & MJ & 7-4 if it includes RD

Man you truely are up the creek arnt u