Thread: Marek Veidensky??

Question Marek Veidensky??

What Kind of player is he?

Thanks in Advance.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

In my opinion he is a good all around player. He is very offensive minded and can make great passes or take the shot and pick the corners. He isn't afraid to go into the corners and isn't afraid to get physical if needed. He is an unselfish player and is willing to make the pass when he could be taking the shot. Also, he back checks quite well and isn't one of those players who hovers around the neutral zone waiting for the break out pass.

To me he was one of the more entertaining players to watch as he brought a little bit of everything to the game and I think you guys will like him a lot.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by the flying moose View Post
    In my opinion he is a good all around player. He is very offensive minded and can make great passes or take the shot and pick the corners. He isn't afraid to go into the corners and isn't afraid to get physical if needed. He is an unselfish player and is willing to make the pass when he could be taking the shot. Also, he back checks quite well and isn't one of those players who hovers around the neutral zone waiting for the break out pass.

To me he was one of the more entertaining players to watch as he brought a little bit of everything to the game and I think you guys will like him a lot.
    Thanks for the info!!!! Our coach and GM is pretty good with helping new players get used to "Blades Hockey"

The Brodsky Conection hooks up again lol.

I can not comment really at all about the player we gave you guys cause he is still a prospect,but hopefully he turns out well for your team.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23