Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How High in the West Standings can the Ice Go?

Default How High in the West Standings can the Ice Go?

Straight forward question. given the recent play, where do you expect the Ice to finish in the Eastern Conference? I like that they have revenged the PA loss and exacted a 4 - 1 W, shortly after PA put an end to the winning streak. That shows some character, along with the win streak at the right time, but can they continue this run down the stretch drive?
    Last edited by Rammer; 02-02-2010 at 02:34 PM.

No reason why they can't keep it goingand finish in first place. Ice and Everett are the two hottest teams now and both are top contenders to win championship.

I don't think they will even finish in the West. They are in the Eastern conference and the Central division. But they way they are playing the could take both.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanfan View Post
    I don't think they will even finish in the West. They are in the Eastern conference and the Central division. But they way they are playing the could take both.
    Oops, not very good with that directional thingy....

No problem, just tell your boys to slow the heck down.

Default I agree

There is no reason why they can't go all the way to a division or conference title if they keep playing the way they are. They have definitely shown they are on the same page as their coaching staff and all are focused.

Good on 'em!

No problem, just tell your boys to slow the heck down.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by In the crowd View Post
    No
    Please?

Please?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by 4CHECK View Post
    No reason why they can't keep it goingand finish in first place. Ice and Everett are the two hottest teams now and both are top contenders to win championship.
    They will not pass both Brandon and Saskatoon, too far back. They do have a chance to win the central and be seeded 2nd place in the conference
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.