Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's your music?

Default What's your music?

Kinda curious as to everybody's taste in music and what you listen to.

I'm into hard rock, thrash, and metal. Stuff like In Flames, Metallica, Dark Tranquility, Testament, Megadeth, Godsmack, System of a Down, Disturbed, and stuff like that.

I'm what the kids like to call "eclectic."

Anything from Matthew Good (Band) to Kenny Chesney to Dropkick Murphy's to from.first.to.last to plenty of hip hop. I guess more into alternative rock and country music.

Default Almost anything

I prefer any song with some nice guitar riifs...from metal...to country...even a little bit of rap...My fav band is nickelback though.

Anybody using this forum play guitar?
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Hard rock and metal. Nothing like some Metallica to wake you up.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

I also enjoy some punk...like Death by Stereo and Raised Fist. Pretty good stuff.

And as for Nickleback...I really don't like them...but there are a few songs I do like. 'Never Again' is a decent song, and 'Because of You' is decent too...because of the sound. Not a big fan of the vocals or lyrics though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    I'm into hard rock, thrash, and metal. Stuff like In Flames, Metallica, Dark Tranquility, Testament, Megadeth, Godsmack, System of a Down, Disturbed, and stuff like that.
    Have you ever heard my friend's band from here in Saskatoon, Morally Sound? I do the website for them, check 'em out.

Pretty cool. I like the sound. Not a big fan of the vocals though. I think they would be better if the vocals were deeper and kinda dark. It think they would be sweet then. Pretty cool.

Noticed they've played with Into Eternity a few times awhile back when they used to be good. Old Into Eternity is pretty sweet.
    Last edited by Fight Guy; 01-20-2005 at 04:58 PM.

Anything with a great, strong beat to it.

Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Dance, Instrumentals, Marches, New Age, etc.

Rammstein, Kiss, Ace Of Base, John Williams, Brahms, Daft Punk, etc.

MY GOD! I never included Rammstein in my list. If I were going to Europe with my buddies still, we were going to try and catch a show in Berlin. Too bad tickets sold out for the two shows in June a couple months ago. I don't they will be in Berlin at the time anyway. That would have been insane. They're a really weird band...lol.
    Last edited by Fight Guy; 01-20-2005 at 05:46 PM.

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    Kinda curious as to everybody's taste in music and what you listen to.

Ditto. The heavier the better.