Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Bdn v Regina

Quote Originally Posted by reims View Post
    if its any consilation...stone was throwing em pretty good till that bomb landed...looked like he could handle himself...even the best fighters get ko'd sometimes...kudos to stone for having the gonads to drop the mits with tuebert, eventho you say he had no choice, you always have a choice altho turtleing is tuff to do in your own barn...his team should rally behind this
    I think the team should and will rally behind this. I'm sure they won't let it happen again. But I also think that it might not be as rough as we expect it for the last two games, as we could still be fighting for playoff positioning, and won't want to get anyone injured going into the playoffs. As I said before it was dirtier than the video shows as you can't even see them just before the fight. Still wish the refs would have just thrown him out of the game before this happened.

if it took 20-30secs for the fight to happen you coulda put hale out for the extra attacker instead of schenn?...just a thought
    Wish it would have went that way, Hale was already in two fights and looked like he took a bit of a beating on the second one vs. McColm.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltz9 View Post
    Wish it would have went that way, Hale was already in two fights and looked like he took a bit of a beating on the second one vs. McColm.
    really mccolm...not saying he isnt tuff but hale definitely is

really mccolm...not saying he isnt tuff but hale definitely is
    I don't know I don't think Hale is that tough, even though he is the only Wheatie that's fought Mcnaught (I think?). I would say Miller is our best fighter in my opinion.

Didn't Schneider fight McNaught once in the game in Stoon that was on Shaw when he got the HUGE black eye? Haha just looked up the answer to my own question, and yeah, Schneider fought him. Well tried to at least, lol. And Hale fought him twice.

Default Speaking of class, Craig Orfino

As the Pats players came onto their bench at the start of the 3rd, there was kid (maybe 5 years old) with his face pressed against the glass right behind the bench looking at them. None of the Pats looked at him (why would they, they're focused for the start) until Orfino got there. He looked at the kid, gave him a smile, a thumbs up, tapped the glass with his stick, should have seen the smile on the kids face as he walked away. Kudo's to Orfino, little things like that make a big impression on the kids....
    Orfino may not be the best player out there, but was mass impressed with that episode.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

The moron (Pederson) is back at it again today.

is there any chance stone said something to piss off teubert ? not that what teubert did was fine (quite the opposite) but you gotta admit there must be some type of reason why he went at stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    is there any chance stone said something to piss off teubert ? not that what teubert did was fine (quite the opposite) but you gotta admit there must be some type of reason why he went at stone.
    most likely...only stone can answer that...if he remembers

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    Ya don't think any of us would know just those two would. I personally don't see Stone as the type of guy who would say something but who knows. It's possible because they did line up together.