Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bdn v Regina

I am absolutely pissed, hard to imagine after a 10-2 win. I need to settle down and start my rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltz9 View Post
    I am absolutely pissed, hard to imagine after a 10-2 win. I need to settle down and start my rant.
    I choose to take my anger out via Photoshop

I was busy tonight and had to miss the game, so if you or anyone could give me a quick rundown of what went down tonight that would be great!

Default Bush League

I really try to like Regina and was actually pulling for them to make the play- offs.....until tonight. No need for the bush league antics at the end. And
    Leffler..wow..is he always like this? He was unbelievably undisciplined even when Regina was still in the game early--2 early brutal penalties by him to me were the turning point. I was very surprised Hunt didn't sit him after his 3rd penalty. Anyhow, glad to get the 2 pts, concerned about Stone since he tried a couple times to turn down Teubert to fight and certainly lost some respect for Hunt who couldn't control his team. For Regina fans, not sure how you are managing to miss the play-offs with so much talent..I really can feel your frustration.

Well I started the rant on Rod Pederson's blog, where the idiot is mad that Brandon didn't take any penalties for a long time. Is he blind? The Wheaties played a clean game and Regina completely the opposite, taking stupid penalties, everyone of which was deserved, I don't know how anyone in their right mind couldn't see that.

Teubert should be suspended after this game no doubt about it. It was 10-2 with a minute or so left, and right off the faceoff he starts slashing and cross checking Stone. Stone put up with it for about 15 seconds and the linesman even stepped in during the play and pushed Teubert back. Then Teubert went right back immediately and started again then dropped the gloves and knocked Stone out. How Teubert didn't get a game misconduct is beyond me, as is the fact that the refs had the penalty at the start of the play, but just watched as he kept slashing away trying to get him to fight. Schenn, Bestland & Miller all got game misconducts because they chirped Teubert after the fact as he was being booed off the ice. I've been to many games but I've never seen such a classless act.

I'm personally going to email the WHL office about the refs on that play (really don't care if they respond or not).

Oh and say goodbye to your playoff hopes Teubert ya f***ing goon.

Well I started the rant on Rod Pederson's blog, where the idiot is mad that Brandon didn't take any penalties for a long time. Is he blind? The Wheaties played a clean game and Regina completely the opposite, taking stupid penalties, everyone of which was deserved, I don't know how anyone in their right mind couldn't see that.

Teubert should be suspended after this game no doubt about it. It was 10-2 with a minute or so left, and right off the faceoff he starts slashing and cross checking Stone. Stone put up with it for about 15 seconds and the linesman even stepped in during the play and pushed Teubert back. Then Teubert went right back immediately and started again then dropped the gloves and knocked Stone out. How Teubert didn't get a game misconduct is beyond me, as is the fact that the refs had the penalty at the start of the play, but just watched as he kept slashing away trying to get him to fight. Schenn, Bestland & Miller all got game misconducts because they chirped Teubert after the fact as he was being booed off the ice. I've been to many games but I've never seen such a classless act.

I'm personally going to email the WHL office about the refs on that play (really don't care if they respond or not).
    I have never liked Teubert. He looks like Moose from the Archie comics and he's just an idiot.

Eberle decided to take a pretty big whack at Urbom, and when Urbom gave him a shove in comes McColm.

Have fun moving from one sinkhole of an organization to another Ebs.

Pedersen is ridiculous, I think he might actually be SAJ

Oh and I have a new favorite quote from Luber(this isnt exact) "The best news right now for Regina is that Eberle is in the box, because if I'm the Wheat Kings and he comes on the ice, I don't know.."
    Last edited by Allin44; 02-19-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonboy View Post
    I was busy tonight and had to miss the game, so if you or anyone could give me a quick rundown of what went down tonight that would be great!
    Well, basically the Wheaties dominated the game from the get go and the Pats apparently don't know what a penalty is. A mix which resulted in the Pats looking like Peewee players. Peewee players with poor attitudes.

Other than a complete snip show by the Wheaties (Rajala in particular) the other notable occurance was Teubert being a coward and chasing Stone around for 30 seconds in the last 2 minutes of the game before Stone had no other option but to drop the gloves. It didn't turn out good for Stone, who appeared to be KO'd and needed help leaving the ice. Teubert than chirps at Schenn and Miller on the way to the dressing room trying to act like a big man while having the ref restrain him. If I am the Pats I am glad Eberle is in the box or things could have gotten ugly.

I really hope Teubert gets a suspension, because there is no place in hockey for what he did.

If the Pats are the Titanic, tonights game was the iceberg, its just a matter of time now.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Teubert is a gutless puke for chasing and fighting Stone, if he wanted to fight, go after Bestland, Miller or Hale, even Schenn. But on our 5 v 3 he just chased Stone to the point slashing him, linesman pushed him away but he came right back and started slashing again, Stone had no choice.
    What would the Pats say if Hale did that to Eberle? That sort of bush league antic will get fighting banished out of the game.
    Go fight an equivalent fighter you gutless twat.

Apart from that, regina are the most undisciplined team i've seen this year, they just hook and hold all game, they played with less heart than Prince George did in here.

Then Teubert gives a lot of talk to Schenn, Miller and Bestland when he's got the linesman protecting him. Hope he has a great ECHL career.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    Well, basically the Wheaties dominated the game from the get go and the Pats apparently don't know what a penalty is. A mix which resulted in the Pats looking like Peewee players. Peewee players with poor attitudes.

Other than a complete snip show by the Wheaties (Rajala in particular) the other notable occurance was Teubert being a coward and chasing Stone around for 30 seconds in the last 2 minutes of the game before Stone had no other option but to drop the gloves. It didn't turn out good for Stone, who appeared to be KO'd and needed help leaving the ice. Teubert than chirps at Schenn and Miller on the way to the dressing room trying to act like a big man while having the ref restrain him. If I am the Pats I am glad Eberle is in the box or things could have gotten ugly.

I really hope Teubert gets a suspension, because there is no place in hockey for what he did.

If the Pats are the Titanic, tonights game was the iceberg, its just a matter of time now.
    From the game sheet it looks as if Miller and Bestland were on the ice during this whole incedent. So my question is why was KM not screeming at them (especialy) Miller to go and give that caveman a beating, or even a better question is why the fuk were they even on the ice in a 10-2 hockey game that late in the game. There is no way Hale shouldn't have been out there for almost the whole final min. and a half with Miller, Bestland, Walker and mayber even lewwy.
    Fak! I hate KM as a coach, use your head

I am too pissed at Teubert and the refs for not stopping this to be mad at KM for this. Just sent the whl a long rant.