Thread: Where is Les?

Angry Where is Les?

Where is Les Lazaruk's blog? It was supposed to be up at the end of December? I really enjoy his readings, and you'd figure with this being such an important year, that he'd have something up already.

Quote Originally Posted by BladesFan_2010 View Post
    Where is Les Lazaruk's blog? It was supposed to be up at the end of December? I really enjoy his readings, and you'd figure with this being such an important year, that he'd have something up already.
    http://www.saskatoonblades.com/News/Loft/

If you have any questions just email him he is pretty quick to respond

For Those of You Wondering...

Posted by Les Lazaruk on Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 11:49:00 AM.

...why this is the first post since April, the simple answer is that there won't be anymore posts on "Les' Loft".

The full answer is that I was hoping that the combination of a new laptop, a new computer program for the newsroom at the Saskatoon Media Group...the company I work for (92-9, The Bull, CJWW, Magic 98.3)...and wireless internet at home and on the Blades' bus would allow me to start my own blog. However, the new computer program in our newsroom has some glitches that aren't allowing me to start the blog up and do the things I want to do on it.

Once that is ready and my blog starts up, the Blades will have a link to it off their website. Until then, "Les' Loft" is inactive...and there is no issue between me and the hockey club as to why "Les' Loft" isn't being used!

In the meantime, if you have a question, you can send me an e-mail to "bladesvoice@hotmail.com". I generally respond pretty quickly as some fans can attest.

I know his email addy, but it's better to read a blog for his thoughts instead of always emailing him.