Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blades injuries

Default Blades injuries

Add to the list of Hamilton Zahn Gogol Toomey now has a bruised kidney as he missed the last 2 games gotta feel good about how the other players stepped up there game and young 15 year old Levi Bews has played great these last 2 games as well

Yes it is good to see that other players and Levi Bews have stepped up and played well. I am not sure if Bews will stay with the big club for the rest of the season? I guess it depends on how long Travis Toomey is out for.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE View Post
    Yes it is good to see that other players and Levi Bews have stepped up and played well. I am not sure if Bews will stay with the big club for the rest of the season? I guess it depends on how long Travis Toomey is out for.
    Toomey is week to week with a bruised kidney but i heard he should be ready to go next weekend and Gogol as for Hamilton he is gonna play the last 2 games of the reg season and get in game shape for the playoffs as for Zahn hopefull second round if we make it there

Default Travis Toomey

He was in the line-up tonight.... He had a decent game but I wish he had more speed in his game,but with him being 6'4 I do not know if those taller players can generate much speed.... I could be wrong,and I probably am.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE View Post
    He was in the line-up tonight.... He had a decent game but I wish he had more speed in his game,but with him being 6'4 I do not know if those taller players can generate much speed.... I could be wrong,and I probably am.
    Toomey came back quicker than i thought and what Toomey may lack in speed he makes up for in the faceoff circle and he is a great penalty killer and he goes to the net hard

Zahn will be back for the playoffs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BladesFan_2010 View Post
    are your sources reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by BladesFan_2010 View Post
    Big boost for the Blades, who've been fighting through their injuries very well
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Big boost for the Blades, who've been fighting through their injuries very well
    Not sure why Niemi was out of the lineup last night ?

My source is VERY reliable, and very close to the team...one of the staffers actually. As far as Niemi, if you guys would listen to 92.9 THE BULL during the game, and to the pre-game and post-game, you'd know that he has a broken finger and will be back for the playoffs.

I usually listen to the radio during the game in stoppages of play. You learn lots more that way!