Thread: Last Home Game

Default Last Home Game

I hope that Southern Alberta fills the Enmax tonight and sends the boys off in style. Rowat, Donaghy and most importantly Bancks deserve as much.

Come on Lethbridge! Get to the last home game!

Default GO CANES GO

Agreed! Hoping for a loud and proud crowd tonight - and maybe a fight from Mr Donaghy to end the season?

Its going to be a long hockey drought here in the Bridge since the Canes don't play here again until OCTOBER! Might as well come out and enjoy the last game and cheer on the boys!

PS- Did anyone see Boychuks goal last night against the Pens? Beauty!!
    PeacefulChaos

Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulChaos View Post
    Agreed! Hoping for a loud and proud crowd tonight - and maybe a fight from Mr Donaghy to end the season?

Its going to be a long hockey drought here in the Bridge since the Canes don't play here again until OCTOBER! Might as well come out and enjoy the last game and cheer on the boys!

That was a beauty. It certainly shouldn't be a surprise that Boychuk is already in the show and contributing with very limited ice time. Shouldn't be long before Drayson Bowman joins Zach and Brandon Sutter with the big club.

Default The three grads are most deserving .....

Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulChaos View Post

....and I certainly agree that there should be big nosey crowd out tonight to salute the contributions of these three players and especially Carter Bancks. He has given a lot to this club (heck his shot blocking alone deserves thanks).

It would be great to see the Canes finish with another win on home ice and make the Tigers scramble in their last game to see if they can pass Kootenay for home ice advantage in the first round.

I too saw Boychuk's goal.......typical of Zack....a gem!

As for next season....yes it is a long wait, but I think we as fans will be very pleasantly suprised. There are some very talented kids waiting to crack the lineup. There will be moves to make room for them.

FINISH THE SEASON WITH PRIDE!