Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Worst ref in the WHL

wow im surprised no one has mentioned Dean... this guy is by far the worst little kid ref out there, has such a power trip for such a small kid

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn View Post
    the worst refs in whl are the fans who think they know the rules . for all those fans put on a pair of skates and start reffing minor hockey . we will see you in 10 years in whl then we can yell at you .
    Better than the refs who are supposed to know the rules and don't or have decided that they know better than the rules and are gonna teach some lessons out there, cause they are in power.

Sadly the list is endless. The most inconsistent refs in my experience are Kirk and Zalaski - both of them have inflated images of themselves and both regularly ref the game in their head not the one being played in front of them.

Sadly the NHL doesn't really know much either as one of the worst ever in the Dub was Rehman and he was moved up.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Herman = lopsided penalties against our team every time.

Best ref the dub has had in recent memory was Mike Hanzenfartz (if i spelt that right) he was moved up & was very warrented.

I didnt mind Rehman at all was consistant with his calls.

Really all the coaches/players/management & fans want is some consistancy in a ref, but there is rarely any of that with over 90% of the league officials.

Kirk , Savage , and Zalaski are my pics