Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Swift Current vs. Brandon

Clark was good for the first half of the game, then that Calvert goal five hole sank him. Friesen tomorrow?

All-Time Favorite.

I think they'll switch to Friesen, from a distance (Brandon) I think he's better than Clark. Swifty tried hard, but they're in tough. They only played 3 lines, eakin played basically every 2nd shift, got manhandled by hamonic all night and ended up a -3. WK's seemed to like Raedeke's line against eakin, and Hamonic and Robak on defence against him. Gotta think if Swifty play him that much he'll be out of gas by game 5......
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Lamb has been playing Eakin that amount just about all year, very similar to what Smith did with Williams and Redenbach when he was here. If teams put out their shutdown unit against Eakin and keep him off the scoreboard and no other lines contribute for the Broncos, they're hard pressed to compete. Kehler did say in the postgame that the coaching staff thought there was too many passengers and not enough effort so hopefully the guys can come out stronger tomorrow night.

I thought the Bronco's tried to be physical. The worry for them is that our second line didn't hit the scoreboard tonight, once they get going the WK's will really roll. Bronco's need to get Eakin away from readeke and hamonic
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

That's going to be the main difference in the series. The WK's have so much more scoring depth then the Broncos. All though Vause did get two, if Eakin isn't on the score sheet, the Bronco's chances go way down. SC pretty much has to play a perfect game or hope Brandon completely ****es the bed for a chance at a victory and even the most diehard Bronco fan knows that isn't going to happen four times. I just hope the team can put forth an honest effort, compete hard and maybe steal a couple of games.

6. Default

hahah so i have been completely sarcastic about clark in these postings.....does any by chance realize that he has been the best goalie statistically since january......moreover, do you realize that swifts defense is not helping at all.....we are dealing with brandon the best offensive team in the league......am i the only one that saw the save that should have been the fourth goal tonight....absolutely ridiculous to say that he should be replaced is absolutely idiotic.....putting one goal on the board isnt going to win the game anyways but clark made every save he should have tonight besides maybe the third goal but he made up for that with tons of extraordinary saves.....so really i would love to hear some arguments against clark right now b/c your just talking out of your ass

Quote Originally Posted by clark= empty net View Post
    hahah so i have been completely sarcastic about clark in these postings.....does any by chance realize that he has been the best goalie statistically since january......moreover, do you realize that swifts defense is not helping at all.....we are dealing with brandon the best offensive team in the league......am i the only one that saw the save that should have been the fourth goal tonight....absolutely ridiculous to say that he should be replaced is absolutely idiotic.....putting one goal on the board isnt going to win the game anyways but clark made every save he should have tonight besides maybe the third goal but he made up for that with tons of extraordinary saves.....so really i would love to hear some arguments against clark right now b/c your just talking out of your ass
    And so are you. So full of crap you're just making yourself look real stupid. What are you, like ten?

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Drunken posts are the best keep them comming lol

I'm with you Stanley, keep the diahrea coming. Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce our Bi-Polar friend....

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Sounds like the Broncos will give Friesen the start tonight. Hopefully that will give the team a spark not that I mind Clark but it sounded like the 3'rd goal was a momentum killer and can be hard on your confidence! Hope the boys can pull out a win tonight. Always better for team spirit to get a split. Any word on Wagner? Would sure be nice to get his grit back, he is one player that ALWAYS plays hard and I love that about him!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions