Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: G1: SC @ BDN

Urbom has improved over the course of the season, and I'm pretty comfortable when him and Melnychuk are on the ice.

All-Time Favorite.

I'd be more comfortable if Brodie didn't think he was the second coming of Bobby Orr, but what can you do. Well, you could play Robak and Hamonic for 40 minutes.

It's not going to matter tho, Broncos better get used to hearing Chelsea Dagger!

Quote Originally Posted by Digi View Post
    I'd be more comfortable if Brodie didn't think he was the second coming of Bobby Orr, but what can you do. Well, you could play Robak and Hamonic for 40 minutes.

It's not going to matter tho, Broncos better get used to hearing Chelsea Dagger!
    #3 has really become a good player coming out of his own end, nice passes for the forwards, developing very well....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Melnychuk is way way better then he was last season. Last year he handled the puck like it was a hand grenade.
    Last edited by Jimbo24; 03-20-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Anyone know what the song was called used in the playoff video to pump everyone up?

Burn it to the ground by Nickelback I think is the one you were talking about.

All-Time Favorite.

Pretty pathetic crowd last night, hopefully bigger and louder tonight?

All-Time Favorite.

I hope Walker is in instead of Hale tonight. He has been really good over the past month and hale to me is to slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo24 View Post
    I hope Walker is in instead of Hale tonight. He has been really good over the past month and hale to me is to slow.
    Was just about to post the same thing. I'm not sure how Kelly doesn't see this. Watch he will take Ferland out tonight and put in Walker, or leave the lineup alone instead of taking Hale out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo24 View Post
    Walker has been good lately, to me this has been the most interesting question heading into playoffs with Ciarelli back. Hale isn't in the lineup for his speed, more for muscle. What I think we will see and just a guess is Walker ,Hale , Ciarelli and Ferland all taking turns sitting unless someone gets hurt. Judging from last night, we probably could sit Hale tonight. Swift kind of went away from the physical game early because we were better at it. If we end up playing Saskatoon, Hale probably doesn't sit but maybe can afford to sit occasionally this series. I was really surprised that Walker was odd man out but rethinking it , Ciarelli, Hale and Ferland all bring a little more physical edge with them whereas Walker brings more skill and we don't seem to be lacking as much on that. So I guess it made sense.