Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Later

mccabe23 Guest

Default Later

Wow. This kid is a handful! Has some nice talent but a loose cannon. He looks like he is playing hurt so maybe that is why he was so cranky tonight.

When Later and Keller got roughing minors, Later grabs a water bottle, points at it and tells Keller the water bottle represents him. He then throws the water bottle to the ground a stomps on it.

McCrimmon benches him for about 8 minutes in the 2nd and Later is pissed! With about 3 minutes to go in the 2nd, McCrimmon pats him on the back and leans over to talk to him. Later freaks out and yells at McCrimmon. McCrimmon shakes his head and walks away.

Finally, Later gets a 10 minute misconduct for throwing a water bottle over the glass at the crowd.

It's too bad he's such a loose cannon because he can really play when he wants to. He made a few Rockets look like pilons tonight as he went end-to-end.

He is classless and has no respect for the game, he did the sliting the throat gesture to Keller just before stomping on the water bottle and should have been called for that..........then he tries to injure Yeomans at the end of the game, there is no room in hockey for such a coward.

I just hope we are blowing them out one game and Sly is dressed so he can run him from behind and break his back the gutless puke.

If he tried yelling at Truitt on the bench he would be on a greyhound home before the game ended.

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    I just hope we are blowing them out one game and Sly is dressed so he can run him from behind and break his back the gutless puke.
    So this is what you would describe as "class and respect for the game" then?

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BWK
    No kidding.

Kevanie, grow up.

mccabe23 Guest

The Rockets don't need Sly to go after Later. They just need to skate away and ignore him.

However, Later scares me. He could easily snap and seriously injure someone. I hope we don't see that and I also hope Yeomans will be ok.

kelownakarl Guest

Best bet is to show some class from our side and let this little snapshow skate around and make a fool out of himself. I would take a 2 minute powerplay over "getting even" any day of the week!

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    No kidding.

Kevanie, grow up.
    You run out of kleenex yet C.F., you can stop pouting anyday now its been a few weeks now since your Vancouver Midgets lost, get over it.

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire before the damage is to severe as in the gutless puke Later.It actually may be to late in this case as Yeomans is hurt and may not start tonight.........

Quote Originally Posted by BWK
    Read above(fire with fire) , I would be ashamed to call any team my team with that idiot on it, as a matter of fact I wouldn't call them my team.

I also can see why now Fehr was cut from team Canada, very selfish and a terrible skater, the only reason he has good stats is because Stone is a great player, Fehr would be nothing without him setting him up or Monch.

Hit it on the head Kevin...Same thing is happening here as did with Mosienko in the McLeod and Schultz days...Mosie is a defensive forward who put up GREAT numbers that year because of his linemates.

Iconcup

It was funny watching Later WWE his a$$ to the ice