Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: SUSPENSIONS FROM GAME #2

special teams battle won by saskatoon last night with one goal on the power play, giving up none on the penalty kill.
    The Rebels PK was great last night with one whole in it, having to suffer due to Herman's stupidity. To give a 5-3 PP on those two calls is a joke.

future looks bright for saskatoon with four youngsters; dietz, thrower, sutter, and bews getting the call.

They looked pretty good with limited ice time but you will be losing (at my count) around 9 players all together so you better find 5 more new guys to play with those four, I don't think I would be as confident knowing that half of my team was going to be new next year.

Mollekin started out as an assistant to Paddy Ginnell? Well now doesn't that make things a lot clearer...

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    Nice work on the sweep Blades good luck in round 2. and atta boy Stanford !
    Good job boys so either Koot MH or Bra i'll take MH please our record against them is pretty impressive this season and there another team that gets intiminated by our size anyways time to enjoy a few woblee pops after this great SWEEP