Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SUSPENSIONS FROM GAME #2

Wango Tango did you really just ask why Wallin gets Zilch? Give your head a shake, that type of comment belongs in an elementary school playground! Moelleken is lucky he only got 4 games. Both coaches were warned and he chose to ignore the warning!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsfan13 View Post
    Wango Tango did you really just ask why Wallin gets Zilch? Give your head a shake, that type of comment belongs in an elementary school playground! Moelleken is lucky he only got 4 games. Both coaches were warned and he chose to ignore the warning!
    I talked to a few Blade members before they left to Red Deer today they feel they have all the momentium and are super pumped to get into Red Deer and wrap this series up quick

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I talked to a few Blade members before they left to Red Deer today they feel they have all the momentium and are super pumped to get into Red Deer and wrap this series up quick
    you know i wouldnt mind if it went 5 games...i would love to see one mare game at home and not only that but chew up one more game of the suspension games, before we hit a good team to play against

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsfan13 View Post
    as i see it one of two options.

wallin doesn't have control of his team, told his guys to pay attention to the refs warning, and cowen went against his coach.

or

wallin has control of his team, and ignored the referees warning to his players to lay off of the crease encroachment earlier in the game, and cowen was just doing what he was told.

this is all blown way out of proportion. the shot was uncalled for born out of frustration, the resulting fights overboard, and the suspensions for all players on both teams over reaction.

because of this though good luck to red deer getting anywhere near stanford for the rest of the series the refs and league are going to be watching both teams like a hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango View Post
    because of this though good luck to red deer getting anywhere near stanford for the rest of the series the refs and league are going to be watching both teams like a hawk.
    Agreed, I anticipate a ridiculous number of minor penalties for both teams tomorrow night.

http://www.abirdbrain.net/

Guy brings up some real good points about the suspensions

Well it's an opinion at least....

Like Section N says, at least he got the name of the blog right!

Well i had seen the highlights here in Regina on our sports coverage & the antics the Blades did on that drop of the puck that was cleary a goonish move by Mollenken.

Not 1 player cared about playing the puck on the Blades everybody's gloves hit the ice & jumped a Rebel.

YAY BLADES!!! u guys have no skill the only way i beat teams is by running them out of the playground. Outside of Hulak ur skill drops off considerably.... Which is why the Blades tried oh so hard to get Eberle out of Regina (which i wish would of happened anyways)

I think the Pats were 1 of a few teams that had success against u guys this year cuz u guys couldnt push Leffler, Ashton, Teubert, McColm & Mitchell around.

Dont get me wrong i love old time hockey, hard hitting & fights but the goonish act by the Blades is well deserved of every suspension. But dont worry u Blades will see the 2nd round cuz Stanford is lights out. Red Deer just cant compete & are a very young team who are scared by the style the Blades play.

Best of luck in the rest of the series, im sure Red Deer will win at least 1 which can be good to burn off another game from the suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Well i had seen the highlights here in Regina on our sports coverage & the antics the Blades did on that drop of the puck that was cleary a goonish move by Mollenken.

Not 1 player cared about playing the puck on the Blades everybody's gloves hit the ice & jumped a Rebel.

YAY BLADES!!! u guys have no skill the only way i beat teams is by running them out of the playground. Outside of Hulak ur skill drops off considerably.... Which is why the Blades tried oh so hard to get Eberle out of Regina (which i wish would of happened anyways)

I think the Pats were 1 of a few teams that had success against u guys this year cuz u guys couldnt push Leffler, Ashton, Teubert, McColm & Mitchell around.

Dont get me wrong i love old time hockey, hard hitting & fights but the goonish act by the Blades is well deserved of every suspension. But dont worry u Blades will see the 2nd round cuz Stanford is lights out. Red Deer just cant compete & are a very young team who are scared by the style the Blades play.

Best of luck in the rest of the series, im sure Red Deer will win at least 1 which can be good to burn off another game from the suspensions
    You want some cheese with that wine ? your a Pats fan with a hillbilly for a GM so your opinion pretty much means jack **** Think before you talk about Hulak being the only skilled player on our team ELLIOTT HULAK VIEDENSKY PATTERSON NIEMI STANFORD