Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 2 WHL final

Default Game 2 WHL final

What will happen tonite, will the Rockets continue to shut down the powerfull Wheatking offense?

Will the officials clamp down on the cheap stuff and force them to play hockey?
    Last edited by Jovorock; 05-09-2005 at 06:09 AM.

Icon32

Brandon better solve that goalie or we are in big trouble

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
    Brandon better solve that goalie or we are in big trouble
    Maybe they did solve the goalie problem thanks to Later's cheap shot knee to the back. Yeomans looks pretty stiff after the game, will he start?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Iconcup

hope not haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Maybe they did solve the goalie problem thanks to Later's cheap shot knee to the back. Yeomans looks pretty stiff after the game, will he start?
    I didnt even see where later came from on that play and it was obviuos that he had the intent to do exactly what he did to yeomans. what an Idiot. Its one thing to completely crash the net like kelowna does but thats a way overboard. He is a deffinet "on the edge" player, and id hate to have to contain him for 7 games. GO BRANDON!!
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

adda boy later all you rockets fans can cry over this all series but his style wont change he has been like that for the last year and a half and no suspentions to date. He is a very skilled D man likely the most talented offence wise in the W, look how he made those rockets D look like pilons last night.

Go Wheaties Go

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
    adda boy later all you rockets fans can cry over this all series
    No we'll leave the crying to you guys, all we are doing is talking about Later and what he did.

I think the Rockets will hit even more tonite, Brandon was slow and the Rockets speed will be even more evident.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Default Who says Later will play?

Didn't you all see how he got his bell rung on a hit by Comeau? I thought it was funny cause all Comeau was doing was finishing his check. Wait till Weber lines him up on one of his end to end rushes.

The Rockets will not fall into the wheatqueens trap of goofball hockey. Let the clowns play their games - we have seen it before. It won't make a difference - Rockets in 5.

Go Rockets Go!!

C.F Guest

A few things.

-I couldn't believe how undisiplined the Wheat Kings played. I don't know how they think they are even going to win a game if they keep that crap up. And despite all their penalty's, they have got to start hitting some more. The reason why Vancouver and Seattle played such a close series with the Rockets was because they were so physical. More hitting, less cheap plays.

-I really do feel sorry for Plante. He took a lot of slashes and jabs, and Brandon didn't do a great job of protecting him. Finally, their star player had to step up, and I'm gald he did.

-It's really painful to watch the Rockets slaughter a team twice in a row in the league championship series, when a month and a half ago, the Giants played a close hard-fought split in Kelowna. Like i said though, I'm sure the physical play had a lot to do with it.

Unless the Wheaties make a complete turn-around, they won't be heading back to Kelowna.

mccabe23 Guest

Why did Later get a 10 minute misconduct while serving a penalty? Anybody see or hear anything?