View Poll Results: Who wins and in how many games?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hitmen in 4

0 0%
  • Hitmen in 5

4 21.05%
  • Hitmen in 6

8 42.11%
  • Hitmen in 7

0 0%
  • Tigers in 4

0 0%
  • Tigers in 5

2 10.53%
  • Tigers in 6

2 10.53%
  • Tigers in 7

3 15.79%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hitmen vs Tigers Round 2

Default Sad to hear about King...

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanfan View Post
    Etem has been decent. I'm suprised Willie still plays King. Both games in the Hat he looked dis nterested and lazy. They were down by a goal and he couldn't be bothered to skate 3' to keep the puck in the Hitmen zone. If you hit him he just vanishes, but was chatting up Beach like he wanted to start something. Hard to explain it.
    He's from my hometown although I do not think he played high school hockey for us. My high school plays a gritty forechecking style of game and we're normally amongst the best in the state each year. We've had a few kids go ply their game in the WHL, but Tristan King is the latest. It certainly does seem odd he'd wilt like a flower when he's hit and then chirp to a guy like Beach who would likely turn him into a rag doll.

Also good to see Foucault getting more involved, he really needs to have a great post season I think if the Wild are going to keep some faith in him. He's very fortunate we don't have many good options at forward for him to compete with...so even with his modest totals it just might be good enough to earn a spot with the team. Great information! Thanks and GO HITMEN!!!

Default Ugh

Never thought i could bring myself to state this but......

Go Hitmen Go!!!

No Tyler Fiddler tonight, Ben Wilson will also be out again tonight. Royer and Kosterman are in the lineup.

Another game where the Hitmen just stopped skating. They had the game under complete control had 3 power plays in the 2nd period and had no urgency yet again to put the Tigers away, very similar to game 3. The Tigers got a couple of nice redirection goals before the 2nd ended to have a 3-3 tie headed to the 3rd. In the third, the Tigers dominated the first 14 minutes of the 3rd, built a 5-3 lead and then had to hang on for a 5-4 win. Game 6 on Sunday.

Anyone know when benny and fids will be back in the lineup??
    2010 WHL CHAMPS!

GO HITMEN GO

Sounds like Wilson is back in tonight. They will scratch Kosterman and Aschim. Rissling will be in his first playoff game tonight. Fiddler will take the skate and they will go from there.

Anybody watching the game on tv right now, please tell me how that was a penalty on Mckay I think it was when he leveled Fisenko. I didn't know they gave out penalties for good clean hits.

Hell of a game so far(5 mins gone in OT)

This is the 4th straight year the Hitmen have reached the Eastern Conference Final! That is unbelievable in junior hockey. Congrats to the Tigers who put up one hell of a fight tonight. The better team in the series won though! Full recap will be on my blog later.

Oh and GO Blades, I would like to see a game 7 in that other series.

2 bad turnovers, 2 goals, season over.

Ouch