Thread: Here's A Graph For Mr Parker

Default Here's A Graph For Mr Parker

Brent Parker generously used bar graphs in his request for next year's season tickets and justifying the fee for next year's season tickets. All I can say is you get what you pay for.... based on my bar graph .... 1 playoff series win in 10 years hardly warrants above average ticket prices!
    ________
    Problems with depakote
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dsquared; 08-29-2011 at 04:31 PM.

I like that graph.

All-Time Favorite.

thats embarrassing

That trend will continue until Regina gets rid of Parker.
    Always Remembered

yep this trend will continue until Parker steps down.

There is no way in hell Russ Parker gets rid of his son by firing him... Brent Parker will have to step down for this to happen... & unfortunately i dont see that happening any time soon

Keep up the Good work Brent! We hope Russ leaves him in charge a few years yet.

Trade you Novotny and a 20 year old goalie of your choice for Weal Brent? It may not help your team but it's a trade right? Isn't that the way you run your organization? lol. I bet BP gets shuffled around within the organization and gets a new role, and you guys get a new GM for next season.

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

People give brent alot of ****, and for good reason, but it seems that old man calgary gets a free pass alot of the time. You realize that Russ is the one that has not only kept his son as the GM regardless how bad he does, but that he has done the same that brent does to hunt - he sticks his nose in, and tries to do the job for him. Like father, like son...I suppose.

Nobody is going to remember that Russ snubbed the potential Eberle trade to Saskatoon(he gets the last call on every decision), and everybody is going to remember the ****ty management from Brent...yet its Russ who really profits through all this.

...Dont get me wrong, the whole family is ****ed in the head. The franchise would obviously be better off without them...which is something people need to stop telling all the pats fans like it is new information.

Believe me, WE KNOW.