Thread: No 2011 Playoffs?!?

Default No 2011 Playoffs?!?

I just read today that Regina will host the 2011 Mens World Curling championship? Does that mean the Pats will be looking for their own home away from home? Kinds weird that it happens in your city next year! What are some other thoughts on this?

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

The men's are later than the womens. I don't know the dates for next year, but this years mens don't start until April 3rd. Presuming next years worlds are at a similar time, the Pats would be able to get all 1st round home games in, and potentially some 2nd round, depending on timing and home ice advantage.

I wouldn't worry about the pats making the playoffs next year anyways

Im sorry but I had to!
    Got no angle, gotta dangle!

LOL, ya gotta agree on that one. When you can't make the playoffs with 4 first rounders on your team chances are kinda slim you'll be better next year. Unless Mr.Ballard (sorry Mr.Parker) continues to make his shrewd deals. I hope he will make a few with Mr.McCrimmon next year. We'll be doing a little rebuilding and could use his help LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pensfan87 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the pats making the playoffs next year anyways

Im sorry but I had to!
    It had to be said!

yeah yeah...

Good luck with your backdoor championship. Its the only way Brandon will ever win a cup, anyways.

yeah yeah...

And good luck with the back 9. Its the only game you'll even get a shot at winning now.

(And sorry to burst your bubble but... were still on the path that leads straight to the front door)

GO Wheaties GO!
    Got no angle, gotta dangle!

go wheaties go....back to your own forum.