Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pretty quiet in here

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    Shouldnt you be on your own forum gabbing about Schenn along with your multiplying bandwagon fanbase?

For whatever reason, you guys cant seem to find your own forum.
    You say multiplying bandwagon fanbase like it's a bad thing. At least those fans have a bandwagon to jump on.

I'm not sure that you know entirely what goes along with the phrase 'bandwagon'.

Funny I see you in everybody else`s forums. Guess there isn`t much to say about the Pats other than how you had a chance to swing for the fences and whiffed.

By the way I jumped on the band wagon 15 years ago with the purchase of my 1st season ticket. Not recently

Our own forum, this is a Blades forum what are you doing here. Just jump on the Pats Bandwagon if it ever comes around
    Last edited by Wheatie Pete; 04-05-2010 at 08:02 PM.

You mean like everybody on these forums has 'been watching for 15-20 years"? Quantity of years doesnt matter, especially since some of the muppets on here probably spent half of those years chasing the mascot.

I would also like to set the record straight, since there's a difference between merely posting on other forums, and trolling on other forums. Its like going to a visiting teams arena, you try to be respectful rather than make an ass of yourself.

I cannot remember the last time I posted on the Brandon forum, nevermind if/when I ever trolled... even during the Teubert/Stone thing.

Regardless of what I do anyways, it doesnt change the fact that many brandon fans are guilty of trolling, and trolling often. This thread is a good example on a long rap sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    Shouldnt you be on your own forum gabbing about Schenn along with your multiplying bandwagon fanbase?

For whatever reason, you guys cant seem to find your own forum.
    Shut up you ****ing whiner, you can't seem to find the playoffs...means you should shut your mouth till next season and not post at all. The fact of people "trolling" bothers you so much, it makes me want to try and purposely piss you off and get a rise out of you. And, fact of the matter is...we can do whatever we want on this site, including "trolling" other peoples boards. Don't like it? Leave, pretty sure nobody would care if you or I or anybody for that matter left.
    Last edited by dagley; 04-05-2010 at 08:45 PM.

All-Time Favorite.

wow this thread is going nowhere fast.. Yes this thread was started to try and get a rise out of the Blades fans.

I wish Friday would get here already.. haha

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE View Post
    wow this thread is going nowhere fast.. Yes this thread was started to try and get a rise out of the Blades fans.

I wish Friday would get here already.. haha
    I'd settle for Wednesday night. You heading to Brandon for game 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44 View Post
    I'd settle for Wednesday night. You heading to Brandon for game 4?
    Yes game #4 (and hopefully 5) on the Blades fan bus.

I have never been to see a game in Brandon...should be fun,and maybe to meet some posters here.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

It's a nice building, fans are friendly here...no worries. Hopefully you enjoy our new scoreboard, it's a beauty.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    Shut up you ****ing whiner, you can't seem to find the playoffs...means you should shut your mouth till next season and not post at all. The fact of people "trolling" bothers you so much, it makes me want to try and purposely piss you off and get a rise out of you. And, fact of the matter is...we can do whatever we want on this site, including "trolling" other peoples boards. Don't like it? Leave, pretty sure nobody would care if you or I or anybody for that matter left.
    Says the guy who makes threads on the pats forum about Teubert slapping stone around. You are the last person to call me a whiner. On top of whining, you have a short memory. It wasnt too long ago you were warned by a moderator about such a thing, since its against the rules on this board, unlike posting when your team is eliminated which actually isnt against the rules.

You should stick to what you do best, which is apparently making creepy Schenn avatars.