Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 4 thread

Default Game 4 thread

Never thought I would say it.....I miss Fehr. His being gone has really screwed up our chemistry. That and Bestland being out. You guys think our D-men are gassing out, rolling only 5 d? Melynchuk was awful in game 3 , we need Bestie!

I think Ferland should be on the 1st line, replacing Walker. Walker just doesn't fit on that line. Ferlands physical presents will open up ice for Calvert & Schenn, I also think he is a better player all around compared to Walker.

Hopefully the boys can put in solid 60 mins and put a foot on the Blade throat.

Injuries suck we have been really unlucky in these playoffs with injuries and suspensions but thats no exuse i guess

bestland is definitely in your top 4 pairing he would help a lot...plus he brings alot of tuffness and grit....could just be a rumour but from what i heard you can thank hale for him being out....

All I know is, our best players...have to be our best players tonight. Calvert & Schenn NEED to get going. Expect a big effort from those two in particular tonight.

All-Time Favorite.

Tonight is as far as I'm concerned a must win

I am guessing a 4-2 W tonight, Schenn with 1G, 2A...Calvert with a pair and Hamonic chipping in from the back end. DeSerres starts.

All-Time Favorite.

People need to get out to the games. It's the issue with being blessed with a talented and smart GM/Executive, who assembles competitive teams each season and for that people in Brandon seem to have taken that for granted. How about cheapest tickets in the WHL? or the fact that you have a deep & talented roster? or how about your hosting the MC? or how about the fact that a packed house could be a deciding factor in a victory and a strangle hold of the current series?

Quit being cheap (because if you attended Oil King games, you would consider Brandon's value incredible), quit being frugal, get your ass out to the rink and support a team. One of the oldest teams in the WHL without a cup and a fine opportunity to end that right before you and nobody wants to take advantage of being apart of it whether it's in the second round or game 1 of the MC.

Ask around on the board, and you'd quickly figure out how bad fans in Edmonton, Everett, PA, Lethbridge or Regina would love to witness playoff hockey of their own team. You have a nice facility with a talented team, get your asses out to the games. Heck, I'm on the road to Brandon right now and I live in Leduc.
    Last edited by EOK1; 04-09-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: hhg

Quote Originally Posted by EOK1 View Post
    People need to get out to the games. It's the issue with being blessed with a talented and smart GM/Executive, who assembles competitive teams each season and for that people in Brandon seem to have taken that for granted. How about cheapest tickets in the WHL? or the fact that you have a deep & talented roster? or how about your hosting the MC? or how about the fact that a packed house could be a deciding factor in a victory and a strangle hold of the current series?

Quit being cheap (because if you attended Oil King games, you would consider Brandon's value incredible), quit being frugal, get your ass out to the rink and support a team. One of the oldest teams in the WHL without a cup and a fine opportunity to end that right before you and nobody wants to take advantage of being apart of it whether it's in the second round or game 1 of the MC.

Ask around on the board, and you'd quickly figure out how bad fans in Edmonton, Everett, PA, Lethbridge or Regina would love to witness playoff hockey of their own team. You have a nice facility with a talented team, get your asses out to the games. Heck, I'm on the road to Brandon right now and I live in Leduc.
    Preaching to the choir dude.

I wish it was only an hour drive to Brandon from Winnipeg I would head down tonight

hey hows everybody doin. very big game tonight but i think you guys already know that. just wanna say good luck and get out to the game and cheer loud cause they can hear you and it does help.