View Poll Results: Winner and in how many games?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hitmen in 4

0 0%
  • Hitmen in 5

0 0%
  • Hitmen in 6

2 8.33%
  • Hitmen in 7

8 33.33%
  • Wheaties in 4

0 0%
  • Wheaties in 5

2 8.33%
  • Wheaties in 6

11 45.83%
  • Wheaties in 7

1 4.17%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hitmen vs Wheaties Round 3

Quote Originally Posted by RunTheGoalie View Post
    Last I checked, slashing was a penalty too. That was a reckless and dangerous chop by Urbom, and with a referee like Herman there, stupidity like that is begging for a call.

However, fair enough. Lets remove that penalty, and remove the ridiculous hooking call against McKenzie that led to your second goal, and call it a 2-1 Hitmen win in regulation.
    Pretty sure slashing wasn't the call, and it would have been a weak call as well because he stopped the follow through just as he touched his hand. I just find it rather amusing that Schultz tried to play it off like he got hit in the face, even on the post game show he continued to lie. But I guess we should expect that from a player like him.

Had a good time in Cowtown though, the atmosphere in the building was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatie Pete View Post
    don't bet on Bestland coming back this series or the season
    Really? How did he manage to play those 2 games against the Blades? He was great in those games, we really miss him.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Good to see Foucault playing well in this series thus far as well. C'mon Hitmen give him some Memorial Cup experience!

I was only able to watch the 3rd period last night as I was in the hospital with my wife but the samething happened again tonight. These 2 teams are taking turns dominating one period in each game. I never know what to expect in the games as they (both teams) play great for a stretch and then play crappy for a stretch.

Congrats Hitmen no wheatking fans have class to give you props but i will good luck next round !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Congrats Hitmen no wheatking fans have class to give you props but i will good luck next round !!!!
    Dude, the game just ended. You're the village idiot of this site, go embarrass yourself on the Blades forum.

With that being said...

Well done Hitmen, they outplayed the Wheaties several times over since game three.

Congrats
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Yeeeep. Good luck against TC, hopefully see the Hitmen at the Memorial Cup in 3 weeks!

It was an even series, the Wheaties were arguably the better team through the first 3 games and in stretches of game 4. The big difference to me was Martin Jones. Before the series Jones was the edge that the Hitmen were suppose to have and after game 1, he was the best player in the series.

Congrats to the Wheaties on a great season, hope to see you in 3 weeks.

Congrats to the Hitmen, really getting sick of losing in the playoffs to you guys. Best of luck in the Finals, being from Calgary...Ill find it hard not to cheer for you guys.

All-Time Favorite.

Props to the Hitmen for their performance, good luck in the finals
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.