Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's hear some chatter

Default Let's hear some chatter

Come on everybody lets hear some noise for our boys. I know we are down 2-1 but all we have to do, is play like we did in the 2nd and 1st part of the 3rd. Calgary isn't as good a the Blades there is no way we are going down to the Hitmen.
    A fast and physical start to the game tonight will set the tone for the game. Our d-men have to quit pinching and our centers need to play higher in the slot in our own end, as this is were the Hitmen scorers are positioning themselve for quick shots and goals If we can get a lead the 4th line can get out there for some energy shifts and we can play 3 sets of d-men, allowing Hamonic and Robak a breather.

The 2nd line needs to be better, the rest of the guys have to shoot first and not look for the pretty pass. We need to crash the net hard and get some greasy goals, they all count!

We need to break this goalie, we know we can score on him!

Member of the Grind Line, and he's gonna leave you black and blue!

Tough tough game to lose. But what are you going to do when a goalie shuts you down? The Hitmen capitlized on there chances when they had them. What the Wheaties need to do is come in tonight play the same way there is nothing really they need to change. Getting the first goal though would be nice.

AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SHUT PEOPLE UP WHO SAY JONES SUCKS BECAUSE HE IS KILLING US RIGHT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Tough tough game to lose. But what are you going to do when a goalie shuts you down? The Hitmen capitlized on there chances when they had them. What the Wheaties need to do is come in tonight play the same way there is nothing really they need to change. Getting the first goal though would be nice.

AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SHUT PEOPLE UP WHO SAY JONES SUCKS BECAUSE HE IS KILLING US RIGHT NOW
    Clear to see goaltending was the difference last night you can't win when your goalies lets up 4 goals on 10 shots in the first period

Was curious to see him back after the 2nd, was sure Hayes would start the 2nd. Helped build confidence and character for the rest of the way. Can't see Deserres playing like that tonight. We need to help him out with better defensive play in our own end. Limit open guys in the slot and rebounds. D-en need to box out their guys when the puck is in close. That 5th goal was on the Deserres and the d-men equally. Would have been a different and more exciting finish if they both did their jobs.

Member of the Grind Line, and he's gonna leave you black and blue!

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatie Pete View Post
    Calgary isn't as good a the Blades there is no way we are going down to the Hitmen.
    Thats right the Hitmen are not as good as the Blades are its cuz they r much better then the Bades.

The Hitmen actually have goal scorers, they may not crash and bang as much as the Blades do but the Hitmen have way more talent then the Blades. Which is a true task at hand for the WKs.

And i guess if we are comparing lets put the Pats in the caliber of a junior A team

Thats fine by me, throwing that Pats comment out there doesnt effect me 1 way or another... but glad u feel better

Just about had a rumble in the stands last night.. I've been in the same seats all year and last night some grumpy old man sits right in front of my 11 year old son. My son blows the horn loud and proud when he's supposed to, in time to the music, the songs, 'make some noise' etc. This old fart is cringing and rolling his eyes right from the start.. After the boy blew the horn about the fifth time this old geezer leans over to his friend and whispers (yells, cause he's old and deaf..) that if 'that f'ing kid doesn't quit blowing that horn I'm going to shove it up his azz'!! Unbelievable...

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Just about had a rumble in the stands last night.. I've been in the same seats all year and last night some grumpy old man sits right in front of my 11 year old son. My son blows the horn loud and proud when he's supposed to, in time to the music, the songs, 'make some noise' etc. This old fart is cringing and rolling his eyes right from the start.. After the boy blew the horn about the fifth time this old geezer leans over to his friend and whispers (yells, cause he's old and deaf..) that if 'that f'ing kid doesn't quit blowing that horn I'm going to shove it up his azz'!! Unbelievable...
    Where do you sit? So I can be my jackass self and come blow the horn for a period or two.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Thats right the Hitmen are not as good as the Blades are its cuz they r much better then the Bades.

The Hitmen actually have goal scorers, they may not crash and bang as much as the Blades do but the Hitmen have way more talent then the Blades. Which is a true task at hand for the WKs.
    I also thought we are much better than the Blades too!