Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's hear some chatter

Missing Bestland huge!!

well.. as much as you hate to say it. The season is riding on this one period

why would we want to dump it in when we've got our goalie out? No, lets make that soft play at the blueline.

Why wouldn't the puck hit the ref on the dump in?

Why wouldn't we go offside every odd man rush we get?

**** is that frustrating. Calgary is letting us beat ourselves and we are happy to oblige

No heart, no effort, no chance to win...

Calvert is the only guy who is playing with some intensity out there and I really have to wonder whats up with Schenn and Glennie, both sure aren't playing like top 10 NHL picks. If they aren't playing sick or injured they need a kick in the arse.

And Hale...oh boy, Hale just doesn't belong at this level... hopefully Miller is good to go next game because I don't think I can bare to see Hale pretend to be a WHL defenceman again.

If Kelly has been saving a motivational speech for a rainy day, he better use it now because his team looks lost out there. However, its a four game series for a reason, and lets be honest, if any team in the league can beat Calgary three times in a row, its this club.

And by the way, De Serres or Hayes next game?
    I'm thinking De Serres.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    No heart, no effort, no chance to win...

Calvert is the only guy who is playing with some intensity out there and I really have to wonder whats up with Schenn and Glennie, both sure aren't playing like top 10 NHL picks. If they aren't playing sick or injured they need a kick in the arse.

And Hale...oh boy, Hale just doesn't belong at this level... hopefully Miller is good to go next game because I don't think I can bare to see Hale pretend to be a WHL defenceman again.

If Kelly has been saving a motivational speech for a rainy day, he better use it now because his team looks lost out there. However, its a four game series for a reason, and lets be honest, if any team in the league can beat Calgary three times in a row, its this club.

And by the way, De Serres or Hayes next game?
    I'm thinking De Serres.
    Doesn't really matter, neither would have won tonight, those were just perfect goals by the Hitmen.

I'm still lost as to why Schneider is pinching in a 2-0 game when nobody is covering.

Robak hasn't looked real solid either.

I'd rather have Fransoo in the line-up than Hale.

Brandon just doesn't seem to have the willingness to get the redline, dump it, chase it. Instead its saucer passes and soft passes in the neutral zone and at the line.

Monetary value has to be being spread around between Vancouver, Calgary the WHL and the referees. If the league loves those guys so much, fold 20 other WHL teams and let CGY and VAN play for it every year.

Turning point was that gay two-man PP in game 2, of which two plays were embellished. Twice during the final minute of playtonight, the whistle should have been blow for a stoppage, but the refs let the clock wind down.

The Wheat Kings are also beating themselves. Too much individual, not enough team. Whatever Bestland's case is, suck it up and get in there. People play with broken feet/wrists and still play. I don't care if Hale jizzed in your eyes or whatever this "secret" case is. For being the best "home team", they sure look like ****. Can they play the MC on the road?

Secret case? Do you have any idea what happened to Bestland?
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by EOK1 View Post
    Monetary value has to be being spread around between Vancouver, Calgary the WHL and the referees. If the league loves those guys so much, fold 20 other WHL teams and let CGY and VAN play for it every year.

Turning point was that gay two-man PP in game 2, of which two plays were embellished. Twice during the final minute of playtonight, the whistle should have been blow for a stoppage, but the refs let the clock wind down.

The Wheat Kings are also beating themselves. Too much individual, not enough team. Whatever Bestland's case is, suck it up and get in there. People play with broken feet/wrists and still play. I don't care if Hale jizzed in your eyes or whatever this "secret" case is. For being the best "home team", they sure look like ****. Can they play the MC on the road?
    Guessing its a broken orbital or something.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    Secret case? Do you have any idea what happened to Bestland?
    Nope, clue me in. All I've been hearing is #22 did this and that, and only figured jizz was involved.

God...Hale punches Bestland in the face one night at a party or something. Hale is an idiot.

All-Time Favorite.