Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game 3 WHL final

Iconcup

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDee
    Well, I may be the minority here but I think Brandon will win 2 out of the 3 home games. I predict game 3 and 5.

That wouldn't bother me one bit because it would mean another home game to watch live and to see the Rockets win before they are off to the Memorial Cup!

But hey - if the Rockets can finish it off in Brandon - woohoo to that as well!

Name 1 other player besides that goalie that Brandon has hurt through these playoffs? And dont say Carson because he got his A$$ laid out on a clean hit by Stone. Brandon has got this far from working hard.

I'll be curious to how later play tonight seeing Kelly threw a table at him after game 2

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
    I'll be curious to how later play tonight seeing Kelly threw a table at him after game 2
    Even though Later deserves a table thrown at him but I am surprised that McCrimmon did this. Anything more to the subject?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

I heard about it last night 100% true to my knowledge

Iconcup

he lost his lunch after the game. Which I can understand Brandon hasn't lived up to how they can play through the first 2 games of this series hope to see a more determined effort tonight

prolabxx Guest

Iconcup

man the wheaties are totally dirty

karma is in their future

watching game 3 and the 2nd period just ended im disgusted that the ref is letting all the cheap crap go

almost every play a brandon player tackles a rocket player to take him out of the play

I saw mosy taken out 4 times in a row away from the puck
    the best part is the tackle happened right in front of savage what a joke

i just want him to call the penalties he sees

THIS IS KELOWNA TROPHY

if this is the way the series is going to be played
    i say put sly back in and lets earn some penalties and
    punish any guy who is playing dirty by giving him a private meeting with sly

prolabxx Guest

Default comeau penalty what a joke

comeau had a pick set on him then doesnt touch a guy and gets a penalty

WHAT BS

Cry much?

You have what 3 posts and all of them are calling the Wheaties a dirty team that uses clutch and hold tactics?

back to the game good game to Kelowna who I thought played a pretty good road game and could have easily won it tonight. If they play like that on the road they will be really tough to beat twice more.

Default Matter of Time

Rockets have two more chances in Brandon ..they only have to come out of it with one win and if they keep playing like they have been it’s only a matter of time

ee.....

Quote Originally Posted by prolabxx
    man the wheaties are totally dirty
    Brandon played a good game, please prolab quit whining. Brandon acutally played a pretty good game and out hit the Rockets.

Kelowna defense let down their guard for 19 seconds and Brandon took two quick goals. On Laters goal Weber and Cumisky were in the left corner and no one was in front of the net. Fehr's goal Cumisky was out to lunch letting Fehr get the shot and rebound.

Westblom played good, might of had the Later goal, but couldn't blame him on the other two.

Rocket forwards please score a few more goals, so many chances in front of the net and rarely does the puck go in?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php