Time to start talking about the draft. Hopefully the Pats have done their homework and are looking at this draft as a building block, not as assets. I am still a little miffed at the Balog trade last year.
Here is the way that I look at it:

Round 1 - 5th over all - Most polls have the Pats selecting Klimchuck, good choice. That is assuming that Forsberg, Bowey and Morrisey are already gone. I also like Jesse Lees a d-man from Alberta for this pick.

Round 3 - 2 picks (47th & 49th) - deep draft, the Pats will pick up some quality players at these picks. If they pick a forward with the first pick, one of these picks have to be a defensemen. Kids like King-Cunningham (from ND), Scheidl (Saskatoon) or Topping (Red Deer) fall this far, it is a no-brainer. For the 49th pick, I like a guy like MaGauley from Lumsden, Spagrud from SC or Mclean from the Moose Mountain Wild (all this kid does is score, 57 goals in 25 games).

Round 5 & 6 - I think you have to take a goalie and a flyer. I think if Brett Harris from ND or Jarrett Fontaine from Humboldt are still around, take him. For a goalie, I like Brett Lewchuck (Saskatoon) or Tarayn Phaneuf (PA)

Later Rounds - a ton of projects left in the draft. I would look for some depth players. A guy like Shane Teed -D from Regina (6'5" - 180 lbs), Ryer Sawchuck - D (6' - 170 lbs) or even someone like Liam Ginnell - C (5'11" - 155 lbs). All three came under the radar and had a decent year. I think Teed could be the most improved player, ever. And he is 6'5" at 14!!!

My thoughts. Any more out there?