Thread: Its Approaching!

Default Its Approaching!

I am still bitter over the loss and hopeful the boys can come back strong, but at any rate, this is going to be one ****ing awesome week!

Yeah I'm going into the week with lower expectations than I had before. But that should make for an awesome week because I'm just going to enjoy the moment and party it up. I look forward to that Molson Canadian Hockey House after every game. If the atmosphere is even near what I think it should be, we should be in for a blast.

Default Can't wait

Also don't have super high expectations but still hopeful that we can be hoisting the Cup at the end of the week.

Whatever the result, it's a win-win as it is going to be an awesome week of incredible calibre hockey. I'm thrilled that both Calgary and Windsor are going to be here as they will make the tournament that much more fun to watch with their top-end talent. In addition to all the WK games, I'm really looking forward to the Calgary - Windsor game on the Monday night.
    Poster previously known as Bully73 (WHLFANS internal glitch lost my previous account)

Default Hopefully the boys worked out the bugs

Well for the 1st time since the start of playoffs the Wheats will be at full strength, practicing with a full roster. Nice to see Bestie back, we sorely missed his physicality. Miller at 100% conditioning as well. Hopefully Schenner is 100% as well, he didn't look the same from game 3 on.

The Weibe, Raedke & Stone better tighten up their helmets for the Spitfires 1st line and their attempt to shut them down.

Hopefully De Serres can have a Hulak moment at the mem cup and carry us through the tough times.

Member of the Grind Line, and he's gonna leave you black and blue!

best of luck to your club

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatie Pete View Post
    Well for the 1st time since the start of playoffs the Wheats will be at full strength, practicing with a full roster. Nice to see Bestie back, we sorely missed his physicality. Miller at 100% conditioning as well. Hopefully Schenner is 100% as well, he didn't look the same from game 3 on.

The Weibe, Raedke & Stone better tighten up their helmets for the Spitfires 1st line and their attempt to shut them down.

Hopefully De Serres can have a Hulak moment at the mem cup and carry us through the tough times.
    Hulak? Never did like him in Saskatoon...

Halak on the other hand..

I am pumped, back in Brandon Friday afternoon for the week, get some golf in at the lake during the day, some beer gardens, and some hockey!

As an OT, got March Madness tickets for Rounds 1 & 2 in Denver next year!