Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2010 Mastercard Memorial Cup Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanfan View Post
    Suprised that you even knew some people played hockey past march.
    Yep, cause it's my fault the Oil Kings suck. Why do retards hold it against fans like we're the ones running the team? least we got MC banners.

Quote Originally Posted by EOK1 View Post
    Yep, cause it's my fault the Oil Kings suck. Why do retards hold it against fans like we're the ones running the team? least we got MC banners.
    You have banners?? Or does a team from 40 years ago with absolutely no affiliation with the present Oil Kings, except for a name, have some.

Default I Will Say This

Quote Originally Posted by bcas70 View Post
    Congratulations on a great year Calgary--certainly a tough way to go out. Very classy Calgary fans on these boards with all their best wishes to the Wheaties.
    If we pull this off on Sunday night, which I fully believe we can with this kind of effort, it will be in large part because of the Hitmen. After a string of frustrating losses, we got the win we needed when we needed it against a top notch opponent. I'll admit muttering the phrase "MARTIN JONES BURN IN HELL" more than once this past few days, but all in all, the Hitmen made us better by challenging every aspect of our game. For our boys....a lesson well learned.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    If we pull this off on Sunday night, which I fully believe we can with this kind of effort, it will be in large part because of the Hitmen. After a string of frustrating losses, we got the win we needed when we needed it against a top notch opponent. I'll admit muttering the phrase "MARTIN JONES BURN IN HELL" more than once this past few days, but all in all, the Hitmen made us better by challenging every aspect of our game. For our boys....a lesson well learned.
    Yes but Windsor is better than Calgary, so they are going to have to find another gear than the one last night.

What a great season of Junior hockey! I will be back in a couple of days to run down the potential roster moves for the Hitmen in the coming months. It should be an interesting summer once again for the Hitmen as there is lots of speculation that GM Kelly Kisio could be moving into the pro ranks with the Flames. As always, keep checking the blog for updates.