Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Or Die

Default Do Or Die

Its do or die today

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    Its do or die today
    Well, in theory we could lose today, but have to beat Calgary to get into the play-in game and have Moncton lose to Windsor.

Easy solution would just be to win. It's really too bad they had to **** up the Calgary series as the average person watching the Memorial Cup now doesn't realize we were the #2 team in the WHL during the regular season.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44 View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?

Nah just kidding good work on the win Desseres really seemd zoned in maybe moncton was a bit let down from yesterday and tired a bit but good game Wheats

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?

Nah just kidding good work on the win Desseres really seemd zoned in maybe moncton was a bit let down from yesterday and tired a bit but good game Wheats
    Moncton is missing their top scorer which likely doesn't help. That was just about as good of a game as I've seen Brandon play all year.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44 View Post
    the average person watching the Memorial Cup now doesn't realize we were the #2 team in the WHL during the regular season.

No 1 remembers who the #2 team was in the Regular Season but u keep on remembering that cuz just like the Pats in 2001 the WKs will choke in the semi-final game onkly difference will be the WKs wont hold a lead late in the 3rd & blow it (yes im taking a shot at my own team here)

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    No 1 remembers who the #2 team was in the Regular Season but u keep on remembering that cuz just like the Pats in 2001 the WKs will choke in the semi-final game onkly difference will be the WKs wont hold a lead late in the 3rd & blow it (yes im taking a shot at my own team here)
    And like every game for the last month and a half, it really depends what team shows up. The team that beat Moncton was dominant, the team that lost tonight, was not. At some point the top line needs to produce, you aren't going to get any argument from WK fans.

Does it feel weird as a Pats fan coming into a do or die thread in May instead of March?

Iconcup Yikes...

..what a disaster in the first period for De Serres. Obvioiusly he was fighting the puck due to nerves. But this game meant nothing, best opportunity for him to get his head on straight.

Bugart's cheap checking from behind in the last 30 seconds sends a message all right. The Hitmen will do anything to win!

Geesh...did I miss something or am I just out of sync with the league rules. I thought there was a rule about the number of coaches on the bench during a game. The Wheat Kings have 3 that is obvious, but at times it looks like the Hitmen have no less than 4 and up to 6 on the bench. Maybe they are all Calgary Flames Alumni.

Oh right...they are the Hitmen, the apple of the WHL eye!

I thought for a good stretch in the 1st the Wheaties were pretty dominant just couldn't put one in when it was 2-1.

De Serres has to make a least one of those early goals. So fragile right now.

I got to say the first 10 minutes of Friday's game are going to be huge for both teams

Can someone look for Schenn and Glennie both are MIA right now. Honestly there play is one of the biggest reasons we really can't get much going. They need to be dominate and they are not. I am fairly convinced both will be back in the WHL next season. They both need another year to be NHL ready.

Good to see Rigby looking to fight someone....AFTER Ferland is in the box after pounding out Beach. Wish Bestland was 100 percent he would have had go there