Thread: Cup Festivities

Default Cup Festivities

Any of you guys taken any of the stuff in? Went by the rink today and took in all the HHOF and whatnot, very well organized.

Had a chance to talk to Jeff Cristall, told him what an amazing job they had done organizing everything.

PS: any of you bastards want to grab a beer one of these afternoons(directed at anybody on the site that is here)

Iconcup Memorial Cup

I have taken in the Memorial Cup since Friday's game, the atmosphere has been very good. The organizing committee has done a great job! It is nice to return to Brandon be here for the Wheatkings hosting this event. Changes to the Keystone certainly adds to the building.

Excellent job done by all. Solid game from the Wheatkings yesterday afternoon. Tonite's tilt should be a good one. A Windsor win would put them in the final and put the Wheatkings in the semi.

The weather is nothing to complain about either!

Hat's off to the organizing committee and the 800 volunteers!
    Last edited by ZAMBONI-PHONEY; 05-17-2010 at 04:25 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by ZAMBONI-PHONEY View Post
    I have taken in the Memorial Cup since Friday's game, the atmosphere has been very good. The organizing committee has done a great job! It is nice to return to Brandon be here for the Wheatkings hosting this event. Changes to the Keystone certainly adds to the building.

Excellent job done by all. Solid game from the Wheatkings yesterday afternoon. Tonite's tilt should be a good one. A Windsor win would put them in the final and put the Wheatkings in the semi.

The weather is nothing to complain about either!

Hat's off to the organizing committee and the 800 volunteers!
    Actually the semi will be decided by Windsor beating Moncton, a Moncton loss tomorrow puts the WKs in the semi.

Iconcup By the looks of...

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44 View Post
    Actually the semi will be decided by Windsor beating Moncton, a Moncton loss tomorrow puts the WKs in the semi.
    ..things. Moncton will be hard pressed to beat Windsor. Windsor did a very good job of handling the Hitmen. I know it would be easy for Windsor to slack off now that they are in the final, but they strike me as a team that would love to go 4-0.

If Windsor does beat Moncton and therefore elminate them, the game Wednesday between the Wheaties and the Hitmen will take on a different look, because they will meet in the semi on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAMBONI-PHONEY View Post
    ..things. Moncton will be hard pressed to beat Windsor. Windsor did a very good job of handling the Hitmen. I know it would be easy for Windsor to slack off now that they are in the final, but they strike me as a team that would love to go 4-0.

If Windsor does beat Moncton and therefore elminate them, the game Wednesday between the Wheaties and the Hitmen will take on a different look, because they will meet in the semi on Friday.
    Yep, and it could be a NASTY game

Yep, and it could be a NASTY game
    oldtime hockey

Quote Originally Posted by DunnerStunner View Post
    oldtime hockey
    Going to guess Kozun doesn't play tomorrow but does play Friday?

Going to guess Kozun doesn't play tomorrow but does play Friday?
    If i was a betting man I would say yes

Calvert always that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsfan13 View Post
    Calvert always that stupid?
    Does it matter with 0 seconds left?