Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prospect Camp

Not only does he make the team but he ends up being one of the top four defensemen. Dumba making this team is almost as much of a lock as RNH was to make it last year!

Awesome, do you think he'll be a high pick in the NHL draft?

Kind of early to tell, but if he keeps progressing as projected then he likely would be a first round pick in the NHL.

Quote Originally Posted by colinst14 View Post
    Awesome, do you think he'll be a high pick in the NHL draft?
    I think he will be if he works on his skating. He needs to get a litlle bit better foot speed. I believe that he isn't eligable until the 2012 NHL draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy View Post
    I think he will be if he works on his skating. He needs to get a litlle bit better foot speed. I believe that he isn't eligable until the 2012 NHL draft.
    Not sure what you are talking about his whole game is far and above (including his foot speed) anyone in his draft class excluding the top 2 picks. Even with those two he is on par. ISS has already projected him to be a first round pick but time will tell.
    Last edited by Red celtic; 06-11-2010 at 09:13 AM.

He is two years away from the NHL draft so anything can happen in that time. If he continues to develop as he has then I can't see why he wouldn't go in the first round, and potentially as an early first round pick. It sure is nice actually being excited about the future of team for a change!