Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: landon Ferraro

Quote Originally Posted by Red celtic View Post
    Contrary to popular belief Elson isn't ready for primetime (lol).
    You lie! You know he is!

Love to trade with you folks Josh Nickolls for Ferraro would be a good starting point.
    nicholls, magee (prospect d on blades list), and a mid round 2011 bantam pick.

that's probably a fair price, i doubt ferraro goes anywhere in the eastern conference though. wallin doesn't want to be haunted by ferraro this season and have a trade come back to bite him in the rear.

the ferraro to vancouver rumors will probably prove to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango View Post
    nicholls, magee (prospect d on blades list), and a mid round 2011 bantam pick.

that's probably a fair price, i doubt ferraro goes anywhere in the eastern conference though. wallin doesn't want to be haunted by ferraro this season and have a trade come back to bite him in the rear.

the ferraro to vancouver rumors will probably prove to be true.
    Don't be surprised if Wallin finds a trading partner in the eastern division. If they get what they perceive is fair value it will happen. They may not have the same tolerance for teams in the central division.

By all reports Landon is having a great Rookie camp right now. I like this type of press because if he stays then I expect him to play at that level, if he doesn't well I believe we can use it as leverage when trying to swing a deal.

there will be no lack of trading partners for the rebels where ferraro is concerned.

vancouver and kelowna in the bc division will be very interested.

portland and seattle in the us division will be kicking the tires.

saskatoon and brandon in the east division.

the price is going to be high. and this trade could set up the rebels for a couple of seasons to come.

Found another article on Landon describes him and a few other players as ahead of the curb. Here is the article.
    http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=534313

Found another article on Landon describes him and a few other players as ahead of the curb.
    Curb? Is that a Freudian slip?

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter View Post
    Curb? Is that a Freudian slip?
    Curb...curve....patatoe...patato....you know hit the curb, or hit the curve, its all a question of perspective.
    Last edited by Red celtic; 07-20-2010 at 01:45 PM.

Default More trade talk

Yet another article where Detroit media continue to say he needs to be traded. I did enjoy this read on Landon though, the person writing this article realizes that Landon could be polished growing up as Ray's kid and that what you hear may be different than what he feels..

http://blog.mlive.com/snapshots/2010..._assess_1.html

Here is part one of that article where they also talk about Coetzee. You have to wonder what is actually happening at that camp when Coetzee is getting put down and Landon is getting acolades. These guys writing this stuff should have watched them play in Red Deer together last year.

http://blog.mlive.com/snapshots/2010...mp_assess.html