Thread: shushu's on the move..................

Default shushu's on the move..................

i was wondering if any canes fan could tell this old fart any sections that like to make some noise,aka cheer on the boys , start some chants (juha juha)....ive been sitting in the same section for 20 years and am tired of nobody there willing to make any noise so it actually would sound like a hockey game...gets to the point i feel like sitting in the hat's fan group just to make this arena get loud for the kids on the ice....and before anyone panic's, no, i'm not looking to come over for supper or make new friends. that what eharmony is for.....if anyone has any info let me know on here or shoot me a private massage...any and all info welcome and appreciated...........thanks............
    GO CANES GO.................

2. Default

Hey shu-shu i sit in jj row 12 it gets noisey up there but i believe H lower bowl is the noisiest. if you ever hear the wahoo during a penalty kill (before the sound system) thats me....but i am looking to move down because the stairs are a little much for my dad who comes to the games with me
    GO CANES GO

Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneCaniac View Post
    Hey shu-shu i sit in jj row 12 it gets noisey up there but i believe H lower bowl is the noisiest. if you ever hear the wahoo during a penalty kill (before the sound system) thats me....but i am looking to move down because the stairs are a little much for my dad who comes to the games with me
    actually Gerry it is section "I" lower bowl !!

Don't come near DD unless you want to hear half support, half team bashing and a lot of yelling by those who don't know the game. Be weary if good seats are available in a section, it's probably for a reason! Good luck with finding a section! I think the unclaimed season tickets come available in July if you are willing to wait until then.

Default What no Yahoos??

Shushu....I can only say that you will be missed up in the upper deck of JJ. I too have enjoyed your "Yahoos" on our PK. Hope you stay. Not many of us up there as it is.

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!

Default here are some good sections to sit in

my fave section to sit in at the enmax centre is section p row 5 seat 4
    cause that section cheers on the team and i think we should start the wave or start the canes chant and twister needs to help us im a season ticket holder with the lethbridge hurricanes and i think he needs to help us cheer or start the wave or start the ymca tell me what u think and private message me