Thankfully , we have with the completion of this draft seen the last of the choices for 1992. When you look and see that only one player with even a connection to the Hurricanes that being Alex Therieau which Stasiuk traded away says a great deal about the poor job scouting did a few years ago. This is not to say that we don.t have any of these 1992 and older players who will step it up and I certainly think they will but it certainly makes a comment as to what was not done by previous management. This is history and with the competition we will see this year at camp some of the veterans may not be back. Look at 1990/1991 and 1992 and see how many players never even made the team . It is not only my observation but when your read the gm comment in Pat"s column a few days ago he also was not happy with our list and players when he took over last year as well. Still not sure if we have enough horses to put the puck in the net but we are defensively strong but we do need the offensive d-man to lead on the point.I can hardly wait for the puck to drop and at least this year we will see an exhibition game against Red Deer in Lethbridge.