Thread: Los Angelas Kings

Default Los Angelas Kings

I just threw this topic in the Wheat Kings thread because I knew it would get noticed quicker than the basic hockey thread.

How about those Los Angelas Kings?? Whether your a fan of this team or not, you can't argue with the fact that this team is going to be scary good in the up coming years! Not only are they going to be good but they are going to be well represented by the WHL with some unreal talent coming up. Below is a list I made up of current and upcoming L.A. Kings players. Note this list is guys that are 23 or under which makes this list even more impressive.

Anze Kopitar
    Wayne Simmonds
    Jack Johnson
    Oscar Mollar
    Teddy Purcell
    Jonathan Bernier
    Jonathan Quick
    Brayden Schenn
    Marty Jones
    Thomas Hickey
    Dwight King
    Colten Teubert
    Jordan Weal
    Linden Vey
    Geordie Wudrick
    Brandon Kozun

Have to agree with you on the Kings heading in the right direction. They are going to be real good soon. However you forgot to mention maybe the best young player of them all in Drew Doughty. This guy is going to win the Norris trophy,and carry the cup for them. Also have to say a couple of your "list players" won't see the light of the Staples centre in "Brandon's favorite" Colton Tuebert as well as Gordie Wudrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat Kings #1 View Post
    Have to agree with you on the Kings heading in the right direction. They are going to be real good soon. However you forgot to mention maybe the best young player of them all in Drew Doughty. This guy is going to win the Norris trophy,and carry the cup for them. Also have to say a couple of your "list players" won't see the light of the Staples centre in "Brandon's favorite" Colton Tuebert as well as Gordie Wudrick.
    haha thats embaressing that I missed Doughty...wow. But I think Teubert will play with the Kings eventually, but I agree with you on Wudrick. Wudrick will likely be an Monarch star.

They are supposedly going to offer Kovalchuk a substantial offer.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    They are supposedly going to offer Kovalchuk a substantial offer.
    Yeah I've been hearing that also. The one thing I am most impressed with in the Kings is their defence.

Drew Doughty
    Jack Johnson
    Thomas Hickey
    Colten Teubert

And then not to mention they have 2 real young solid goalies who are both the real deal. In the coming years if your a Kings fan watching a forward core that could consist of Anze Kopitar, Wayne Simmonds, Oscar Mollar, Brayden Schenn, Brandon Kozun, Jordan Weal & Linden Vey sounds pretty good if these guys continue to progress.