Thread: New Rebels Website

Icon32 New Rebels Website

www.rebelrebellion.com

Hey guys,

So, I've started a new website dedicated specifically towards the Rebels and their fans. It's not meant to take away from THIS site, because I know there's a LOT of Rebels fans on this site, and the discussion and debate on these forums is great!

I just wanted to start a dedicated site for blogging, pictures, video, etc...whether it be me, or others who wish to contribute to the site. Right now, I've got a couple members of the Red Deer media who I hope will give the green light to contribute blogs...but I'm also looking for a passionate fan or two who is interested in blogging on a consistent basis.

The site...well, it's still in its infancy, but I'm hoping to add more and more to it as the days go by. If you're interested, feel free to register as a user, and comment on anything you see fit that gets posted, and be sure to check back often as more content gets added.

If there IS anyone interested in writing blogs for the site, feel free to contact me. I can't allow EVERYONE to write blogs, as I don't want the site to get TOO overloaded...but if you know of anyone who really has a passion for the Rebels, send 'em my way.

wally@rebelrebellion.com

Thanks guys! Hope you can help me build this thing up!

Cheers!

Hey, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has signed up already! We're looking to gain some momentum moving forward, and there's a good chance RR.com could be in talks with adding some PREMIUM content to the site.

Come check us out! Make us a daily stop during your morning coffee!

www.rebelrebellion.com