Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ferraro Traded to Everett for Froese

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
    Why is it always the player's fault when he wants out. Maybe it is the fault of the organization or coach.
    There are 20 or so other players on the Rebels NOT asking for a trade. That tells me it's the player..........
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!

Default All players get treated equal??

Really you think that a player can not get put in the "doghouse" and be the coaches "whipping boy"? Sometimes the coach can push the wrong buttons and push a player away.
    Before I would lay the whole issue at the feet of the player it would be interesting if it could be found out if Ferraro became Wallins doghouse resident for the year. Unfortunately the real issue between Wallin and Ferraro is probably never going to become public.
    From my perspective I dont believe that a player whether jr or pro has to stay with a team. If they have the leverage then getting a change is well within their right...especially in Jr where teams are paying their players next to nothing to perform.

Ferraro definitely wasn't treated equal. When he was on the roster, he played first line minutes, and on the top PP unit whether he was having an off night or not. If he was in fact in the doghouse, or the coach's whipping boy, he certainly received a disproportionate amount of quality ice time compared to most of his teammates.

We are now arguing on values and it is clear that we won't ever agree. We are completely different and obviously disagree not only in how players need to act and be treated but I imagine in many other things.

I for one am done arguing this point. I say we move on, he is gone, and from all reports the person we got in return is happy to be here and is here to compete. Good luck Landon, Better luck Froese!