Thread: Morgan Clark

Default Morgan Clark

http://whl.ca/prince-george-cougars-...urrent-p143596

So, an attempt at more solid goaltending i guess. Who do you think will back him up, Wright or Jahraus? Considering Stremmel stays in Reno.

Stremmel is staying in Reno to pursue his education. If Clark is the starter and both Wright and Jahraus are 20 this season then it would mean both goalies would be overagers and I don't see them wasting an overager spot on a backup goalie. I really do hope they find some solid goaltending this season. Last year was just painful to watch.

Greg Drinnan is reporting that James Priestner is returning to PG to challenge Clark for the starter spot.

Default Does it matter

he left the team last year mid season?

Morgan Clark is not good enough to be a 20 year old goalie in this league. I would be surprised to see PG have him start this year after watching him play the last few years.

If he plays like he did the last part of last season, he is worthy to start for sure.

Default What else do they have?

Stremmel was the best player after Connolly and he decides to stay home.

What else was p.g. to do? They needed a goalie who had experience so they went out and got Clark from Swift Current. The pick Swift received is conditional on Clark reporting which I would think is not a guarentee.

There are also rumors that two of last year's dmen are not returning as well.

Things could be very, very ugly this year.