Thread: New Third Jersey

Default New Third Jersey

According to reddeerrebels.com, the Rebels will be unveiling a new 3rd jersey this year. Any speculation of what it will look like?
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!

im just hoping that it will be better than are last time. The "R"

its going to be a Giant "E".... i here they plan on having a total of 7 3rd jerseys...."R" "E" "D" "D" "E" "E" "R"

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    I love the R. Its something nobody else has, and its retro. It could be a lot worse with some goofy grinning animal (see chilliwack). I will miss the R if they indeed do away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    I love the R. Its something nobody else has, and its retro. It could be a lot worse with some goofy grinning animal (see chilliwack). I will miss the R if they indeed do away with it.

Retro? I don't recall the Rebels ever having an R for their logo on any earlier versions of their jersey. You couldn't possibly mean retro in the WHL sense, as there sure isn't a lot of monochrome jerseys from other teams either, and probably even fewer that just had a single letter for their logo. They need to really hit a home run with this new jersey, as the last one looked like it was thrown together half an hour before the press release.

Maybe they will bring back the Old logo...skate blade with "Rebels" on top.....anything is possible...all i know is that i cant wait for the season to start

I didn't have a problem with the jersey design of the R jersey (which have been discontinued). But a giant letter logo is just laziness.

I'm also hoping it's not some lettered jersey.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I am really interested to see what the third jersey looks like. I was never a fan of the red, to me it was like something you could just buy off the shelf that didn't represent any one team. There was no creativity in its design, not just the letter but the rest of the jersey itself. I am hoping that this third jersey is a little more creative but stays withing the current color schemes of our two jerseys already. Camp is next week, can't wait!