Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp 2010 - Surprising & Not So Surprising

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    Braid was reassigned so they could have room for Balson ......
    braid played 3x better fri then wed
    winther didnt play bad didnt get a lot of ice. gaspar was by far the best forward. bourhis has been a good dman, and mckenzie is a solid addition. but fiddler and balson dont deserve to play at this level. i think we will continue to see more and more 18 or 19 year old rookies, and 19 year old reclaimation projects (bettauer) as bruno cant develop young guys.

and raider believer maybe you should just try to enjoy the raiders while they are still in pa. i fully believe that bruno will dig this team a grave they wont recover from and will leave pa. but it does no good to bring it up. just enjoy this team while they are here.

yah the only hope is putting up a great year within the next 3 years. What can you tell us about the new kid at camp ?
    like a little bigger more skilled herle, forechecked hard all game, good skater. by far the best forward for pa......troy gasper is who im talkin about

Iconcup

yah I have heard the same thing from 3 people about him. Seems to be a good crop of free agents Bruno brought in . Lamontagna, Bettauer, Paslawski , and now Gaspar.
    Gaspar did look pretty good. Aggressive and tough on the check. The description comparing him to a larger Herle was a good one. Maybe he will be the ultimate replacement for Balson who was worse than ever ... a minus 4 on the night. They moved Balson around on the lines and whatever line he was on looked like it was short handed and always got scored on. What's worse is that Balson looked like he didn't even care.

yah I have heard the same thing from 3 people about him. Seems to be a good crop of free agents Bruno brought in . Berry - Lamontge , Bettauer, Pawlaski , and now Gaspar.
    Let's get everyone's leftover scraps and get excited about it!

Also, you think you could attempt to correctly spell the players' names right? You look uneducated.

can you please bring something to the board besides trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by EOK1 View Post
    not exactly what the board needs

Iconcup Constant gone

TJ Constant released today. This leaves just one more forward to be jettisoned. Probably one of either Balson, Paslawski, Fiddler or Gaspar. Based on performance, I'm hoping that Gaspar and Paslawski are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider Believer View Post
    TJ Constant released today. This leaves just one more forward to be jettisoned. Probably one of either Balson, Paslawski, Fiddler or Gaspar. Based on performance, I'm hoping that Gaspar and Paslawski are safe.
    Based on performace so far I'm hoping it's Balson

Quote Originally Posted by Sabes View Post
    Based on performace so far I'm hoping it's Balson

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    I'm wanting Balson to be gone I meant