Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp 2010

Default Training Camp 2010

Anyone able to provide some training camp updates this year for those of us who aren't able to make it to most of the scrimmages? It's always kind of cool to hear how prospects and veterans are looking with the new season coming up.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Well there is always Erns blog

Howorko is out with an injury

Sprained wrist to be exact. I was sitting a few rows behind him after his team played in Thursdays game. He came to the stands and talking with a few other boys he said "I have a sprained wrist and should be back at it soon". Well he wasn't playing in his team's game Friday night so only time will tell.

FYI rosters are up for the intersquad game tonight on the Broncos website.

I would imagine their will be another 10-15 cuts before weekend (with alot of them being the obvious 15 yr olds)

There are players from last years team that are not on either team list. Some I understand in order to give other players an opportunity to make an impression. Eakin, Dowling, Novotny, Verdino and Bobbee are not playing. Was there other players from last years team not on either roster not mentioned above? I notice Rogers not mentioned but to think Rogers gets a pass and Scarlett does not doesn't make a lot of sense. Just an opinion.

Vets not dressed tonight:

Verdino
    Rogers
    Bobbee
    Dowling
    Hay
    Eakin
    Wagner (of course)
    Novotny
    ...and I guess Roznik (still working on his release from his Slovak Club team)

I understand that Wagne is injured which is why he hasn't been at camp and not on the roster but what about Hay? I heard that he just didn't report to camp...not sure if that's a rumor or what.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGeorge View Post
    I understand that Wagne is injured which is why he hasn't been at camp and not on the roster but what about Hay? I heard that he just didn't report to camp...not sure if that's a rumor or what.
    No idea about Hay, the only time i have made it down to the rink is to buy me and my daughters season tickets.

When will we see another set of cuts? Don't think we can bring 40 some players into tomorrow's game in MJ. Some cuts will have to be made...tonight or early Wednesday? What's your take on when that will occur?