Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Making Room?

Default Making Room?

Could Lang has some inside knowledge about the Kings sending Tuebert back?

Buldog

i like the idea of the Kings sending Teubert back to junior for one more year,didnt all players used to play junior until they were 20,why the big rush on sending players up to pro especially when defenceman dont really mature at the nhl level til about 25

Thing with Teubert is he is the only player in the WHL this season that can play in the AHL as a 19 year old simply cause he played something like 15 games as a 15 year old

Never mind that rule would have made sense for last season but now he's 20 i forgot and will be a 100% gone

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Never mind that rule would have made sense for last season but now he's 20 i forgot and will be a 100% gone
    Colten Teubert will be playing in the AHL with Manchester. Theres no sence sending him back to Junior. He's accomplished what he needs to. Plus, why send him back to Regina and play for Parker as a GM where his development will decrease anyways.

i really like Colton Teubert as a hockey player.He is an excellent defenceman.What he could learn by playing another year of junior is how to be a better offensive player , a better leader and he could learn how to win .

Quote Originally Posted by west coast View Post
    i really like Colton Teubert as a hockey player.He is an excellent defenceman.What he could learn by playing another year of junior is how to be a better offensive player , a better leader and he could learn how to win .
    He aint gonna learn how to win playin in Regina! And Regina Management has already proved they dont trade their top players for future prospects.

I think he'd benefit in the AHL as long as he gets good minutes and is on a team that actually mentors young players. If those conditions aren't met, maybe back to the dub would be better for him
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Harder actually brought this up on his blog. But it was only because of injuries that he could possibly be sent down, which would still be slim even if the perfect storm of events happened.

I wouldnt hold yer' breath on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonite View Post
    He aint gonna learn how to win playin in Regina! And Regina Management has already proved they dont trade their top players for future prospects.
    This is no disrespect intended to Regina, they just aren't going to be a contender this year, so if LA was to send him back to JR, they'd probably give Regina a heads up and get them to make a trade out west.

Otherwise hes better off in Manchester.