Thread: Neal Prokop Status?

Default Neal Prokop Status?

I was on the Ams new website today and they had Neal Prokop on the team roster still. Does anyone know his status right now? I thought with his broken leg last year he wasn't gonna be coming back this season. It is a shame if he doesn't. I think he really brought something special to the team last year. I guarentee the Finals wouldn't have ended up the way it did had he been there playing.

The roster on the website is still from last year. They probably won't update it until they finalize this year's roster.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Amsfan24 View Post
    I guarentee the Finals wouldn't have ended up the way it did had he been there playing.

Neal Prokop seriously?? this guy can hardly skate & yet he was going to make a impact in the finals? prob the only reason the Ams got to the final was cuz he wasnt in the lineup

Default Prokop was great for us...

Neal was awesome last year for T.C. and his skating sure was not an issue. He was the prototypical power forward everyone wants. He used his size to get the puck and caused traffic in front of the net. Maybe his below average skating was compensated for because his linemates (and most of the whole team) were so fast. I doubt he alone would've made that much a difference against Calgary though, they were just flat out the better team.

He sure had a career year for us, and Bob made a great trade since Jason Gardiner sure didn't pan out here.

I've heard rumors he may be back, but I'll believe it when I see it. I sure hope so though, Neal was a big part of this team last year.